Page 220 of 319 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3187

Thread: Show off your 250R

Haaaaaaaaa here we go again Some people never learn

Ive come to the think everyone has their opinion on what a r is just like anything other quad that is highly modded. I think we should all just think what we think and if others don't think the same way then thats fine. just don't knock down some dudes ride cuz its not a TRUE r. there is a ton of highly modded r's here and everyone will tell you it's a r even though it has a million diffrent quad parts from other quads or quad based companies. I don't like aruging over stupid crap like this its not worth it. Thats my peace take or leave it.

Jboz, you are a n00b. Look at your post count!

If the frame is 250r geometry, and a 250r, OF COURSE ITS A 250r!!!!

Damn noobs
    06 BMW e46 ZCP ///M3
    Full Titanium exhaust
    Murdered
    Tuned and remapped
    Shoots flames

2010 Seadoo RXP X 255
    Stge 2 RIVA
    RIVA (HKS) BOV
    more hp then most cars .

lets face it, theres nothing special about a blaster

lol you guys are a f*cking joke! Your all real grown up lol

Get back to posting pics of our beloved pinger!

ONE MORE TIME for clarification!!

250R = any quad that is powered by an ATC/TRX/CR/CRM 250R power plant. Heck, it can be an air cooled ATC/CR 250R power plant and it will still qualify as a TRX250R as long as it has 4 wheels and 250R geometry!! Any frame that uses the main items such as: 250R engine (OEM or aftermarket cylinders), 250R frame geometry, 250R suspension (OEM or aftermarket), 250R a-arms(OEM or aftermarket), swinger (OEM or aftermarket), plastics (not necessarily) and so forth is in fact a 250R. Hmmmm... TRX250R frame with a CR500 engine is more acceptable than non-Honda 250R 2-stroke motors.

Hybrid = 250R frame or frame geomrtry (OEM or aftermarket) quad that is NOT powered by a 2-stroke HONDA 250R (CR/CRM/ATC/TRX) engine.

jboz/Lawless - to repeat what was previously said: Aftermarket 250R frames are based off of OEM 250R geomerty and the usage of 250R based parts. Full blown aftermarket setup with 250R geometry Ti frame, T-pin front, LT suspension, no-link swinger, flip-top seat, some ridiculous sized motor that uses milled OEM 250R case halves and other parts is still a TRX250R.

Not too many of us would want to own an after market 250R frame that is based off of Blaster, Banshee or any other geometry.

Heck, back in the hay day of pingers many of the other teams used 250R geometry frames.Anybody remember the aftermarket Banshee frames that had 250R geometry and used 250R a-arms, swinger, suspension and other 250R parts (Plastic and radiator was Banshee). Team Green Kawasaki Tecate-4 frame used 250R geometry, plastics, a-arms, swinger, suspension and other parts. Neither one of the aforementioned setups is considered to be a TRX250R. Why? Because the very necessary Honda 250R power plant is missing.

This thread was not created to debate semantics so please try to participate without the grade school drama.

Korniev - thanks for creating the 250R SHRINE!!

I don't need anyone to tell me what a r is I own 2 of them and a hybrid this isn't my first rodeo. All I was saying is lets agree to disagree and then the drama came from people who need to quit starting crap just for the sake of starting crap! They are the ones who make people like me leave this forum and tell my friends to stay away from the site. You hardly ever here of crap like this going on at atv scene,trx250r net ,or the hill climbers forum. Yes get back to showing peoples r's and lets all just get along or keep the stupid comments to ourselves.

Originally posted by jboz5786
    I don't need anyone to tell me what a r is I own 2 of them and a hybrid this isn't my first rodeo. All I was saying is lets agree to disagree and then the drama came from people who need to quit starting crap just for the sake of starting crap! They are the ones who make people like me leave this forum and tell my friends to stay away from the site. You hardly ever here of crap like this going on at atv scene,trx250r net ,or the hill climbers forum. Yes get back to showing peoples r's and lets all just get along or keep the stupid comments to ourselves.
    then why are you here? =) why not go to one of them. better off with out you. i mean iv never seen you post anything that is worth lookin at. stop posting here for real give it up i like to come here to look at pics stop. im being nice. or are we 14?

Come on guys --- DROP IT!!

The drama should have stopped at my explanation of an "R".

Hopefully I can squash the drama by posting an old pic of my beater before I installed the chain and cleaned it up.

Originally posted by 250R-Dee
    Come on guys --- DROP IT!!

The drama should have stopped at my explanation of an "R".

Hopefully I can squash the drama by posting an old pic of my beater before I installed the chain and cleaned it up.

nice R!