Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What happened

My day kinda went like Johnny and Scotts had a horrible start but some how managed to get around every one at one of the bottle knecks put me in top 10 trhen got to anothe and i got around some more guys into the top 5 running really good let a few guys aroudn me before we came through for that half lap cause i stalled my bike got into the far side of the track after scoring wich would eb my actual first lap and i got back around and was in top 3 judging from a guy on the track telling me i went down one of the hills and a guy stopped and when i went to stop i slid intoa tree with the front end flipped the quad and off i went stuck my arm out to stop myself and dislocated my thumb after bout 5 min i got up and got goin again using my fingers to pull in the thumb throttle finally got through with the first lap and was in 19th and i was so swollen up i was stretching my glove so i pulled in loaded up and we went home sitting here now typing with one hand debaiting on goin to the docter tomarrow after i go riding of corse see you guys at leon!!!!

broc
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

Broc, I can't believe you wrote that whole paragraph without any punctuation whatsoever! It's OK though, as long as your little finners are hurting.....

Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

i can go back and edit it lol but i figured u guys could figure it out
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

Ask Gudde what I did to him lol
    did u give him the goat as he went by?
    aka: CANNONBALL
    IATVHSS #7
    Special thanks to Outlaw ATV, GT Thunder, IMS, HiPer and Galfer Brakes

ya it was almost the full monty
    09 sponsors; Laker Custom, ARS/FX, C&D RACING, LoneStar Racing, CFM Performance, FTR Graphics, Thede Photography, Tire Balls, Moose Racing, Alpinestar,Cycra, HiPer Tech SideWinder, EVS Sports, Scott USA, Tag Metals, Got Wood Racing www.gudde.thederiders.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234