Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened

It`s cool an Rainy here today

Johnny & Quadrookie---What happened to you guys out there?

Originally posted by DanW
    C'mon you guys...... Dan is ready for a good story!
    Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

My steering stem bearing locked up I think It wont turn an had no rear brakes My luck went along with the kids luck Taylor broke her crank before race an Chance was leading big time an his axle nuts came apart an let the axle slide outta the carrier Put him 2 laps down

I think my green machine is sold tommmorow , Buying the kids 2 new quads this week and me a camera to help Monica takes pictures Maybe even add some video coverage to her reports only make it better An I can focus more on keeping the kids quads up an together not worring over mine Who knows thougth I sure dont want to miss any races thats fo sure

I wont tell quadrookie

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    My steering stem bearing locked up I think It wont turn an had no rear brakes My luck went along with the kids luck Taylor broke her crank before race an Chance was leading big time an his axle nuts came apart an let the axle slide outta the carrier Put him 2 laps down

I think my green machine is sold tommmorow , Buying the kids 2 new quads this week and me a camera to help Monica takes pictures Maybe even add some video coverage to her reports only make it better An I can focus more on keeping the kids quads up an together not worring over mine Who knows thougth I sure dont want to miss any races thats fo sure
    Ah, I see.... That all sucks!

Johnny--You need to buy yourself a 400EX and race it completely stock. You are the only person I've ever met that has worse luck than I do!

Well, I will be honest-I kinda took the pu$$% way out. I hurt my arm somehow last week and prolly shouldnt have even tried to race, but I did. I was doing awesome-2nd off the holeshot and held it there til almost the end of the first lap. 4th through the scanner, then shortly into the 2nd lap I pulled a corner and POP! there went my arm. So I pulled off just after the first woods section, decided to quit, then decided to keep going. Rode like a bat out of hell for 3/4 of the 2nd lap, passed a couple guys, but was having a real hard time holding on in certain situations, including the downhills, and had a couple real close calls. Came through in 7th and decided I would be best off to call it a day. I was not tired at all, other than a little heat exhaustion, and had no sign of arm pump, and I LOVED the track. Also, I am in the process of possibly accepting the parts management position at our sister dealership in Newton and really cant afford to get hurt and not be able to take care of business. So it is off to the doc to see if I have a torn muscle or what. I definately will not rush to race until I am completely healed, especially since my points are screwed for this year, and it is no fun riding at less than 100%. I will promise you one thing though, if i get all healed up and can get some seat time in, I will be on a mission at Leon. I will have a fan club coming to watch all the way from California so I cant let them down!!
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Servers back to normal. Wind dropped power long than the backups lasted. Server didn't reset properly. Now that I've made it back to town that should be set.

johnny was trying to take me out of the race every lap when i went by, swinging tree limbs and stuff at me. little did he know, i had already beaten myself. i'll get ya back for that homer!
    aka: CANNONBALL
    IATVHSS #7
    Special thanks to Outlaw ATV, GT Thunder, IMS, HiPer and Galfer Brakes

Ask Gudde what I did to him lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast