My day kinda went like Johnny and Scotts had a horrible start but some how managed to get around every one at one of the bottle knecks put me in top 10 trhen got to anothe and i got around some more guys into the top 5 running really good let a few guys aroudn me before we came through for that half lap cause i stalled my bike got into the far side of the track after scoring wich would eb my actual first lap and i got back around and was in top 3 judging from a guy on the track telling me i went down one of the hills and a guy stopped and when i went to stop i slid intoa tree with the front end flipped the quad and off i went stuck my arm out to stop myself and dislocated my thumb after bout 5 min i got up and got goin again using my fingers to pull in the thumb throttle finally got through with the first lap and was in 19th and i was so swollen up i was stretching my glove so i pulled in loaded up and we went home sitting here now typing with one hand debaiting on goin to the docter tomarrow after i go riding of corse see you guys at leon!!!!

broc