Thread: Banshee Jetting help please

Banshee Jetting help please

What kind of jets should I put in a 01 Banshee with airbox eliminator kit and K&N filters? I have tried 270 280 and 310's. It ran better on the 280's with the choke out. What about the pilot? Is there something else that needs to adjusted?
    2004 LTZ400

2008 KFX450R
    Pro Circuit T4 Slip-On
    REM Nerf Bars and Heel Guards
    DG Bumper

What is it doing.. it sounds like your running rich man..

My cousins is a super stock motor with just basic mods and hes running 240s with center posion on the needle..
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

at about 1/2 to 3/4 throttle it starts popping and stuff like its not getting fuel or something, i was thinkin when he told me about it that the jets they were tryin were way to big but then i heard it run and it did sound kinda lean... when i was jetting my blaster though, i went a size to big and it did the same thing, and dropping down one to a 240 made it run great so im gonna stick to my initial reaction and say your moving in the wrong direction, but i could be wrong
    2005 yfz450
    wiseco 12:1 piston, hotrods rod and crank, cam mod, gytr exhaust, uni air filter, tag bars, holeshot HD rears, razr fronts, tusk nerfs, pro armor xc bumper, acerbis handguards, gytr graphics and seat cover, ac grab bar, *much more to come!*
    1993 cr250
    in the middle of a makeover, many mods, fresh rebuild, will be for sale soon...pm me!!
    2003 300ex
    -renthal bars, uni filter, turf tamers, race cut fenders, 250r AC stadium bumper

If you only have the filters and no pipes id say a 240 main jet and maybe a 27.5 pilot for 1000-2000 ft elevation.

its got full pro-circuit pipes and a wiseco topend as well as the airbox eliminator and k&n's with outerwears
    2005 yfz450
    wiseco 12:1 piston, hotrods rod and crank, cam mod, gytr exhaust, uni air filter, tag bars, holeshot HD rears, razr fronts, tusk nerfs, pro armor xc bumper, acerbis handguards, gytr graphics and seat cover, ac grab bar, *much more to come!*
    1993 cr250
    in the middle of a makeover, many mods, fresh rebuild, will be for sale soon...pm me!!
    2003 300ex
    -renthal bars, uni filter, turf tamers, race cut fenders, 250r AC stadium bumper