Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pics of mine stock and some mods

pics of mine stock and some mods

i got mine tuesday. i took pictures right after i rode it. this thing is just fun and smooth. so far added pro-taper bars, hypers i have exhaust and CB on the way. ripped off the e-brake. i cant wait to have it on the trail!

ltr450
    ltr450
    ltr450
    2006 LT-R450 Yoshi RS-5, Cherry bomb, Hypers, RAZRs

Love to ride in WV

waht ben of pro taper bars did you use, I see they are fat bars, tried to put a set of Renthal Atv high bars on but cables and electrical will not work to tight.

Originally posted by blholtz
    waht ben of pro taper bars did you use, I see they are fat bars, tried to put a set of Renthal Atv high bars on but cables and electrical will not work to tight.

i had ATV high bars w/ guards off my 400ex. i wanted to reuse the guards and bars. but i had the same issue the wires were way to short so i put on the henry reed bend its the lowest they had and it worked perfect. wiring and all fit. modified the dash panel. and extended the front line up a inch. the worst part is switching over the fast idle.

Love to ride in WV

That is one ugly *** bumper on that yfz.
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

looks good, i love the look or rear Irazrs
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

nice, the only thing I would change, is if you dont need it, take the headlight off. Those headlights are hideous to me, but nice bikee, I wish I had one.
    " Hi my name is Peter, I'll be your nipples"

let me get this straight, your honda has 1.6 liters, whereas my bottle of mountain dew has 2?

FOR SALE-5500 OBO
    1994 Chevy S10- SFA, racerunner coilovers up front, d44 front, '79 f150 rear, 4.88 gearing front and rear, detoit lockers front and rear, 35" BFG M/Ts, ricer seats , some sorta pioneer head unit, some sorta amp, will have 2 10" subs, soon to be a v8, custom dual exhaust fabbed by me, altezza taillights, nice tonneu, brush guard, custom fiberglass flares from previous owner

FOR SALE- 3000 OBO

2005 Z400- 13 tooth front sprocket, twist throttle, FMF Slip on , pro armor nerfs, pro taper countour bars, custom ounted ignition switch and idiot lights.

he said hes riding it on the trails....odds are, a headlight will come in handy.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by pastfast125
    nice, the only thing I would change, is if you dont need it, take the headlight off. Those headlights are hideous to me, but nice bikee, I wish I had one.

yeah i night ride so i cant ditch my headlight. But the bumper on the YFZ might be ugly but he will slam into you with it and ugly or not youll need some parts

Love to ride in WV

Whats the quad like? If you dont mind.

Originally posted by benbuilt4u
    yeah i night ride so i cant ditch my headlight. But the bumper on the YFZ might be ugly but he will slam into you with it and ugly or not youll need some parts
    a freind of mine has that bumper... all i gotta say is not matter what happens or what u hit that bumper always wins lol i know from experience
    JB/AXIS yfz. times have shown that my quad is stronger than my bones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast