Thread: How long????

How long????

How long about is each lap, how long is the race, is it run on time so the winner is who ever completes the most laps in the time frame, how many gas stops are made???

Thanks
    2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob

To all the kids who hate school just remember when I come through the drive up window I want a #2 Super Sized with a Coke. Or paper not plastic

The length of the laps depends on which track you are at - SW's laps are about 5-6 miles long and about 10 minutes laps........some areas are longer laps, so longer lap times......races are run for an hour - so they are timed.....finish is a GP finish, so when the leader comes through at the finish time, everyone else gets flagged off as they come through, and your laps are tallied.......they use transponders, so you can see exactly how fast you were going each lap and compare to other racers......

If you aren't running the longer Pro race, you won't have to pit (I have a stock YFZ tank and can run the whole race without fuel) - the Pro race on Sunday is the one you have to pit for......it's an hour and half......

hope this helps!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Thanks that is about what I was thinking it was going to be
    2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob

To all the kids who hate school just remember when I come through the drive up window I want a #2 Super Sized with a Coke. Or paper not plastic