Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: all the women riders her at "EXRIDERS" sign in here...:)

all the women riders her at "EXRIDERS" sign in here...:)

OK..ladies...I know I cant be the only one out there.Lets here a little about you.Where do you live and what do you ride?.I will start off....I live in Kuna Idaho, I ride a 2002 300ex.I am married .My husband rides a 2002 400ex, we have two kids,a Daughter who is 8 and rides a 2001 Kases Skyhawk 90cc and a son who is 5 and he rides a 2002 Eton viper50cc.WE all have just starting riding as of this year,and every minute we get ,we try to go somewhere to ride.The kids love it just as much as we do. I think it would be great if us girls could form our own little thread

Well My name is Ashley and I live in North Carolina. I don't have a sport quad because I needed a utility for what conditions I ride in. I have a 2002 Red Honda Rancher ES 2x4 with 25x13.5-10 Super Swampers on the rear. I am 16 years old. I got it so me and my dad would have a reason to get out of the house and do something together. I have to pay for it cause my dad can't afford it. I love my quad and wouldn't give it up for anything in the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's a Boy! Born February 23rd, 2006!
    *Future Rider*
    It's A Girl! Born July 26th, 2007!
    *Future Rider*

2003 Orange Honda Rancher ES 4x4
    2002 Green Honda Foreman

Hey my name is Natalie and I ride a 2001 400ex. It actually isn't mine, but I will have one eventually. I ride my boyfriends bike for the time being. I live in Northern California. I also ride a utility quad basically for use of pushing a Sprint Car to push off and holding tools on race nights. (if I lost ya...pit crew) but that is basically just for the sprint car's needs. But the 400 I actually do jumps on and ride to ride. I think that this was an awesome idea for a thread. And the bike looks good HondarancherES!

women at EXRIDERS...

HI LADIES!!! Great to hear IM not the only girl around here!!Maybe if we keep up this thread and it dies well,we could takl them in to putting on a spot " the girls corner"or something like that.HondaRancher,I think that is so cool about you paying fro your own ride and all,to me that tells me you are a very mature and responsible person.And as far as not having a sport quad,who cares what you ride,whats important is you have one to ride and you do what you enjoy doing,its great that you and your Dad get to ride together.WE make it a family event.Ill post a few of my pics when they get finished downloading .FOXRACINGGIRL~~~Good to have you ckeck in and say HI!!How fun it must be to be part of the pit crew!I love to watch races,Im taking my kids to there first in Aug. they are going to die when they see those funny cars light it up!How do you like the 400ex?everyone feel free to post some pics,I really need to figure out how,all I know how to do is give my direct link..

Thanks FoxRacingsGirl. That is one of the few time you will see it clean. QuadJunkie I love paying for it. I know it will be mine and only mine. When I pay it off that is. I hate it when my next door neighbor(Who is a boy) tells me I cant do something he can. Ecer have that problem. He said I couldnt do a wheelie. I think I do pretty darn good dont you??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HondaRancherES; 07-18-2002 at 10:27 AM.
    *Future Rider*
    *Future Rider*

2002 Green Honda Foreman

wheelie..

YOU GO GIRL!!I am starting to do small ones on mine, Im practicing on sand ,much more forgiving,if a guy tells me I cant do something,it makes me all the more eager to do it,and maybe even better than they can!!Here are a few picks of our quads and a cople misc. pics too.http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291635739

OMG the blue one and the yellow one are sooooo cute. Why do they have liscense plates on them??? We have roughly 15 acres we get to ride on when we want to so we have it made I guess you could say. Everything from creeks to cow pastures. It's a blast. I have been drug doing a wheelie before and just Saturday I clipped a tree doing 25 and it threw me off and when I turned around there it was almost on top of me. Bent the handlebars but thats all. Good thing someone invented helmets. Every wrecked yours???
    *Future Rider*
    *Future Rider*

2002 Green Honda Foreman

Its' about time we get more women on here who actually ride. I have been registered to EXRiders for over a year and the women are slowly coming in.

Anyways, as you can tell by my user name, my name is Jenny and I ride a '01 400ex. Love it! Had a 1999 300ex and it was way to tipsy for me. Otherwise, not other complaints about it. I live up in the flat grounds of NW Ohio. No hills arounds here. We have to travel 2 hours to Wayne National Forest to have some hills.

My boyfriend, Nick, rides a '99 440ex and we just purchased 2 acres and will be building a house in about two years. I am very excited!

Quadjunkies- I know what you mean by riding being a family thing. Right now in our group we have my mom (250ex)and dad (warrior) on quad, my brother (400ex) and Nick's brother (400ex). It gets very addicting and I might add expensive, but it is worth it!

HondaRancher- pretty good wheelie for a utility quad! Shove it in your neighbors face!

FoxRacingsGirl- hang in there, you will get your 400ex soon and you will be able to outrun your boyfriend!
    2004 450R

Hello Ladies!

My name is Carrie and I ride a 2002 yellow 400ex and I love it!!! My fiancee taught me how to ride about 3 or so years ago on an old Blaster that he and his family used to ride. I have been hooked ever since. We try to get out and ride every weekend but sometimes that doesn't work out. We do ride quite a bit though. I live in Oregon, you can pretty much ride all year 'round which is great. Gets REALLY rainy in the winter time but if you don't mind a little mud it's great fun!!
    My fincee is now riding a 1994 RM250, he also has a 2000 CBR600F4. He is considering selling the CBR to buy a quad. He absolutely loves mine, he can't believe how fun it is to ride.
    We don't have any kids (yet) but I am looking forward to the day that we get to buy the little toys.

QuadJunkies~~ great quads!! Sounds like you guys have a great time!

HondaRancherES~~I'm jealous! Wish I had a backyard like yours!!

FoxRacingsgirl~~cool job! How did you get into that?

So tell me ladies....how in the heck do you get your bikes soooo clean. I always wash mine after a ride but I can never seem to get ALL the dirt and stuff off.

Jennys400ex....cool! you are going to have an awesome space to ride. After my fiancee and I get married next month we will begin saving for a house. I am hoping that we will end up with some acreage so that we will have abuilt in play ground!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast