Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rules

Hmmm. Not sure on that one.
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Originally posted by Bradracer18
    Hey guys, the iatvhss website won't let me join. Any info on this?? I have tried twice now, with 2 different emails/usernames. It says it will send me an email for me to verify my account, but I don't get that email(I know my address I typed in is correct both times). Can someone help me out?? I'd really like to be a part of the convos on that site....
    Try e-mailing the modator I think Drew or Joe nice guys will help you out. If you still cant get to them let me know.

Well guys, I tried emailing the site admin....but with no luck. Can anyone else try to email them for me, maybe someone who has some "pull" with them?? I'd really appreciate this. Like I said, I have tried 2 different times to sign up to the site, with no luck. I tried with 2 different log in names, and 2 different email addresses. I never received a confirmation email, this is the problem I'm running into.

I'd like to have the nickname Bradracer18
    and my email is: wadeamos@netins.net

Thanks to anyone who can help. I appreciate this a ton!!!

Brad Amos
    03' Predator, WB Pipe, Twin Air Clamp On, Nicholas Cycle Race Modified Carb, Niicholas Cycle Race Port and Flowed Head, Wiseco 12.5:1 piston, PMR Rear Bumper, HPD Front Bumper, Gunner Tether Cord, Rath Racing Vicous Pegs, Rath Racing headlight covers, Rath Chromoly Fender Brackets, HPD steering dampener, JetBlast air scoops, HPD triple rate springs, Fox rezzies, Lightened 30lbs, Lowered 2 Inches, 2-25 fin inline coolers.

Email me at iatvhss@msn.com with your info and I will pass on to Drew. We have been having server problems this week.

Tracy

Brad,

Try one more time to register. I sent you an email, but it must have been when i was getting hammered with spam so it didn't go through.

Make sure you click the FINISH button at the bottom or it will not send you the email. I will keep an eye out for your login and get you up and going.

Drew

I know I couldnt join unless I was on Internet explorer for some reason...

As for you guys with the Nerf concerns, Just cut out the first row of webbing, I can easily fit my foot down to the ground to back up...

You can preregister for the races and atva card...

See ya all at the Farm
    Shawn Hohneke #77
    06 450R
    06450ER

06 Sponsors:
    GT Thunder/Moose Racing /Alpinestars
    Powermadd/Smith Optics/So,St,Paul Hitchingpost

Qoute:

"You can't Cut corners if you want to be great.
    Natural skills are fine,but WORK makes you a champion."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123