108 24.49%
  • BaD04WarrioR - stroker 400 warior

48 10.88%
  • pbyounggun08 - 300ex

7 1.59%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: March Quad of the Month poll, sport class quads

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Yes the contest is more about looks, but by no means is that the only thing that it is based on. When I pick out the quads for the poll, I look for both looks, and mods that are done to the quad. Remember the winning quad is also something that will represent the site, so I look for quads that will do that well in both the looks, and mods department, with a little more emphasis on the looks.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

Originally posted by atvracer9m
    all the quads are fast put the engines arnt legal
    Glad to see someone mention this. Anyone who races knows what it is like to enter a competition for 200-350cc or 200-300cc against quads that are beyond that.
    check out www.jandjracing.com for LOTS of race action pics, and get ATV Games, puzzles, resources and more at www.atvroundup.com

ride safe, ride hard, have fun

Originally posted by pitmomts
    Glad to see someone mention this. Anyone who races knows what it is like to enter a competition for 200-350cc or 200-300cc against quads that are beyond that.
    This is a show and shine competition and not an actualy race. The quads are still considered "Sport Class" period.

Sorry if I sound in a bad mood. Sinus issues and a broken tooth....bad combo.
    2000 Kawasaki Mojave (SOLD!!!!)

sport class in only in gncc not gnc

Originally posted by atvracer9m
    sport class in only in gncc not gnc
    You are racing in a little box if you base your statement on JUST GNC or GNCC races. You need to include local series as well. Here in the southeast there are several MX series running "Sportsman" or "Sport Class" classes that include Mojaves, Blasters, Warriors, 300ex's, etc. Some of them are even called "Warrior" or "Blaster" classes. I would be willing to bet that Sport Class MX races are held all over the US.

I'm not going to say anymore on the subject. Becasue it would be beating a dead horse. Have a great and blessed day!

lurch is correct around me theres an unlimited class and it is described as "race what you brought" and its amazing to see what races there.

sorry for beating a dead horse but i had to help lurch out
    07 450r with stuff

"I wont stop, until my casket drops"

Originally posted by Lurch
    You are racing in a little box if you base your statement on JUST GNC or GNCC races. You need to include local series as well. Here in the southeast there are several MX series running "Sportsman" or "Sport Class" classes that include Mojaves, Blasters, Warriors, 300ex's, etc. Some of them are even called "Warrior" or "Blaster" classes. I would be willing to bet that Sport Class MX races are held all over the US.

I'm not going to say anymore on the subject. Becasue it would be beating a dead horse. Have a great and blessed day!
    Yes, there are many series running sport quad classes, Blaster classes, etc, but they limit it to 350cc. According to your post, you race with the 450s, locally and nationally, and had planned to enter the QOTM with the big boys. However, you do have an awesome quad and showed it well. But I still favor racerdude56, naturally.
    check out www.jandjracing.com for LOTS of race action pics, and get ATV Games, puzzles, resources and more at www.atvroundup.com

ride safe, ride hard, have fun

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Regardless of what the rules for races are, For this contest I am defining sport class as any quads that are between 200, and 350cc's stock. And quads that are considered sport class quads. 250r's, banshee's etc even though they meet the cc requirements are are in a compleatley different class. All the quads in the contest fit in those two guidelines.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

Looks like ryan has over 40 people who voted since yesterday afternoon. Good luck.

P.S. VOTE FOR THE MOJAVE!!!! LOL

wow rayne got 40 bids in half a day? seems kinda weird to me
    Kyle Corey

300ex Fullbore/Elka/Burgard/AC/FMF/Tag/K&K/Durablue/LoneStar/Kenda/ITP/Gibson/Pro Design/RTC/Sunstar/K&N/Webcams/Outerwears/Sidewinder

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast