Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockhouse pre race chat .

Rockhouse pre race chat .

The count down is on.. t-minus 7 days and counting. who's ready to get this year started ? My quad is allmost ready but not sure about me.. i bet the pro class will be real interesting this year and i can't wait to see their rides for this year. A class will be fun to keep up with since our little weedhopper will be in it. B-class should be the biggest this year. senoir will allways be the class to watch, but will we have anyone besides me and jeff in it since the age change ? and don't forget the womens class, glad to see yall get it and i hope more women come out this year so jenna can lay the smack down !!
    let's get it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on gump you better get yourself ready...i got my dad on a good trainin routine, we workin out 3 days a week and ridin hour and half straight 2 days a week, by the 3rd race hes gonna be up there with jeff

by the 3rd race hes gonna be up there with jeff

then he'll be ready to come after me...

he aint even worried about ya, said he figures he'll only have to do 3 laps to beat ya, after he seen you at fallston that day

Ill be Ready!....this will be my 1st Series Race south of PA and im more excitied than ever 2 see how the NC style Harescrambles go, The Quad and myself will be ready to get back into Action on Sunday!
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

I am not going to be worth a chit have'nt got to ride with all this fr1ging snow!!!! Maybe I can just finish
    Kevin McClellan in a atv forum but rides bikes duh ktm 300 xc

Ill more then likely be there. If not Ill be at the 2nd race for sure. I probly wont be worth a ****. Havent rode in a few weeks. lol
    02 XC Raptor

Wildman u ready??? If my roll-offs come I will have u some posts for scott goggles . If not I will be using two pair but u can use them too if ya want after I race.

jk make sure you find us before you race so we can cheer ya on when you start.. i still don't know what you look like and i have a atvriders.com sticker you have to put on your bike !!!!

Originally posted by gump
    jk make sure you find us before you race so we can cheer ya on when you start.. i still don't know what you look like and i have a atvriders.com sticker you have to put on your bike !!!!
    OK I will be at the track about 8:30 or 9 so I will look you all up

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast