Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call for Extreme Dirt Track Nationals this year

hum..

Kieth Little packed his lunch boys. He is gonna come eat it and go home with a win. You heard it hear!

we made it, track is tacky as usual

my bike is running real well, cant complain. pretty much every pro looks super fast with 99% of them on RED!

cant wait for tomorrow....

Any LT-r's there?

darin ogden is trying one out.

Hope it does well, but I'd say a Honda will take the win....

TT

i am intrested in setting my 250r up for TT but i don't know where to go. i'm in Nashville and have been looking for tracks within 3 hours. is there a list of the TT tracks somewhere?
    thanks!

Originally posted by LuckyOxygen
    Any LT-r's there?
    there are a couple, few and far between.

races got through production a today, the pros were all ready to start their practice when the skys opened up.

they are going to run the rest of the races tomorrow if weather complies. the track was extremely tacky and rough today. with alot of rain in the last few days, little else can be expected
    \

Pro Class

Farr
    Goodman
    Little
    Hitt

Track was very ruff from the rain, Farr lapped up to 5th place,

Amatuer racers were scored by there heats races ,because it took so much time this morning getting the track ready . The remander of the heats were ran and the pro heats and mains.

Well I have something to say about round 1. I and alot more racers believe this track was held very unprofessional. These races are suppost to be the highest level of TT or Extreme dirt track racing in the country. I dont want to see this sport go down in the drain. Here are my thoughts of what they need to consider. People drive forever in a day to get to these places and spend more money imagined. Mains were scored out of the heat races, I dont know what you would call that because it wasnt a rainout. They let the am. classes that didnt finish there heats finish sunday and then let pro and pro-am races do their pratice, heats, and mains sunday also. The Ref's reason for doing that was decided sunday morning and he said the track was too dangerous to race on Sunday to finish up the mains for am. Okay so the way I and alot of others took it is that he decides who's life he puts in danger and who's life isnt in danger on the track or that they dont want to take the time out to fix the track. He said pros and pro-am racers were professionals. 2 riders that got hurt racing and they werent the am racers. One had to be air vac to the hospital and the other in a ambulance. And we all know we dont see many pro and pro-am racers get hurt like that at these Nationals. The guy that had to be air vac was laying on the track having convolsions for atleast 3 mins before any offical seen what was going on, after he wreck. There were not enough officals and I and others believe there should be aleast 3 Refs on the track every national to make decisons throughout the enitre weekend. [Football must be pretty smart because they have more than one Ref and its only a 100 yards.] Nobody watched the starting line, many racers were jumping the start and getting away with it. All this should of never happened. There wasnt a medical flag to wave to the ambulance. The ambulance wouldnt even drive on the track to get the racers that were hurt. They decided to drive a utility atv instead. They should of made sure the track they pick for nationals has the equipment to handle this sort of stuff when it rains to fix the track, and if it pushes a day ahead then so be it. This is the highest level of Extreme dirt track racing in the country! They do it with nascar and did it back int he 1980's. Remember these are suppost to be handled as professional ATV races also. The track should of never of been raced on the first place until it was fixed the first time it rained. That sort of stuff can be fixed, believe me Ive seen it many of times. Nobody wanted to be on the track because it was awful due to the rain. There was no shirts and program books. They said the shirts were on a train and the train got derailed on the way there. Ok understandable, but I dont know why they waited until the last minute. Also there was a major problem with the flag that lets riders know they are about to get lapped by the leaders. In the riders meeting, the Ref said the flag was blue with white strip. That isnt what the flag looks like, its blue with a yellow strip but in the races he was just throwing a blue flag? During the pro races people were on the track while they were racing. The track was dangerous enough. Pro payout was so completely awful. Tim Farr only took home $1500. Goodman $1000, and Keith only $750. That was for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. It took more money than that to get them here and back. They took 15min brakes during each pro and pro-am race, if that was the case then they could of raced some mains through that time. Something that was said during the riders meeting is that the Ref said that they will put jumps in the tracks because TT races are boring. Well it sounds to me he needs to find another job because thats what we are here for. I really am sick of them comparing us to motocross because we are nothing like motorcross. We need our own Refs, rules, and different classes. Im here for this sport and this sport only and at this rate its not going to go anywhere. Im not trying to come off to be mean but something needs to be done for the sake of this sport.
    www.semoraceway.com/atvmc.html
    www.sikestonracepark.com

"Need for Speed"

Well I have something to say about round 1. I and alot more racers believe this track was held very unprofessional.

A-Men!!!! Jennifer helped alot... but i mean the races got so switched around i missed one my races and my 450r blew a hole in the exhaust port and it ws blowing steam out like crazy! i was lapping my steam... ya'll will probly know who i am... i was the blue 450R that smoked the hole track up likelittle did... so i had to push the bike across the starting line

i think they would had been better off just re-schedualing the race for another weekend... and me and my brother tried to talk to shmity(sp) and all he did was ignor us... oh well... i Still think all they should do is throw that HOLE race out... and ether re-schedual it... or just forget about it
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast