Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 hours of MO

6 hours of MO

just saw on ******** the first round of 6 hours of america is missouri. i saw it at the top of the home page. i looked at the schedule and it is still tba. but definately first round is missouri. the race is saturday March 4th!! thats like 2 weeks from now! we just noticed today. it will be at Kahoka again (assuming its Burkhart's place) same as last year. for those of you who havent done a 6 hour it is a hell of a lot of fun and worth every penny to go and race 6 continuous hours. i reccomend it. just kinda sucks with only 2 weeks notice.
    Jeff Moss: OXC #210
    06 450r HRC kit, Yoshimura RS-7,Prm Skids, Derisi .5 MGC a-arms, Fox Float Evol, Rekluse, Razr 2 f&r, Douglas Shamrock beadlocks, AC nerfs

Jim Moss: OXC#442
    2007 450r: Hrc kit, ars-fx arms w/ axis, pro-armor nerfs, axis rear w/dirtworks xc link, hmf slip-on,MBR sprocket guard

2003 400ex: 426cc, 450r carb, Ohlin rear, revalve 450r front shocks, HMF
    exhaust..

John Moss: OXC#300 2007 450er, teixeira tech +1 LT w/Fox evols,fox rear w/dirtworks xc link, shamrocks all around, Kicker conversion, Rekluse, cylinder works 480cc, Hrc Kit, Lonestar axle, Pro-armor nerfs, houser +2 stem, full hmf pipe

(retired, but still running)88 250r custom axis LT, Laeger +3 LT arms, Houser +1+1 stem, RPM swinger, ESR 310, ESR trx-6 pipe, rad valve, Uni filter,38 A/S, TCS xc rear shock, PRM Summit Bumper, Kenda speedracer front + rear, Ims 4gal tank

I just got my flier in the mail from mike b. And yes this is going toi be the first race. IUt is a part of a big quad only weekend of racing. Six hour race on sat. and sun quad only motorcross.

I will be there racing my back up quad. I will be either soloing it or riding in the 30+ class.

some of the info on the race is that it is a part of series with the overall winner if each class for the year will get free entry to the 12 hour race.

Well with 2 weeks notice that really sux. You'd think that by now they'd have things running a little smoother and try and get the rules and changes and schedule out more than 2 weeks in advance. And that's really only because a very few peeps received a flyer and tbone posted something on the scene about it. That seems pretty stupid to me. And then they won't wanna come back when the turnout sux again and they will say the Missouri people don't turnout to race so lets not go back there. The first GNCC is that weekend and also the last Hillbilly that many people are already committed to in points. That's just my feelings about it.

Monica

i'm with ya homer. oh well they'er just going to miss out on having the best xc racers that missouri has to offer. they will all be at the GNCC or the hillbilly.
    aka: CANNONBALL
    IATVHSS #7
    Special thanks to Outlaw ATV, GT Thunder, IMS, HiPer and Galfer Brakes

sorry monica, for calling you homer. i thought that was johnny's post. he's usually the one complaining.
    aka: CANNONBALL
    IATVHSS #7
    Special thanks to Outlaw ATV, GT Thunder, IMS, HiPer and Galfer Brakes

I know...we were pretty pizzed off that they would schedule it on this weekend. DJ wanted to race the 6 hours of MO but since they have it on the weekend of the first GNCC (WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??) he is gonna miss it. He has already got the Hillbilly B class sown up so we're headin to Florida. Ya'll have fun at whichever race you attend and good luck. I guess the next time we see all lof you will be at the first MHSC.
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

so much for my chances at that, i have no time to even get my bike ready, especially since i jus broke the case

maybe next year i guess

also, i would have attended this race if it werent for the stupid 2 week notice, way to go on getting the schedule out for us...

Re: 6 hours of MO

Originally posted by MossboysRacing
    just kinda sucks with only 2 weeks notice.
    That's a gross understatement. Having it on the same weekend as everything else big is a dumb idea and the short notice makes it just plain stupid. When nobody shows up I hope they know it's because the Missouri racers were racing elsewhere and not just 'no-shows' and don't pull out for next year.
    Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

Re: Re: 6 hours of MO

Originally posted by montycarlo
    That's a gross understatement. Having it on the same weekend as everything else big is a dumb idea and the short notice makes it just plain stupid. When nobody shows up I hope they know it's because the Missouri racers were racing elsewhere and not just 'no-shows' and don't pull out for next year.
    go to ********.com for why this is happening

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast