Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ltr450 in midwest

ltr450 in midwest

i know somebody has already asked this on here but i couldnt find the thread, has anybody in the midwest got the ltr450 yet...im in southern indiana and my dealer keeps tellin me it will be in next week, then that week comes around and its still not here, and now they say at least by friday but im really gettin tired of hearin that...anybody have news of when it should really be here? thanks

i talked to pro cycle of missouri and they were supposed to be there yesterday, they didn't make it, he said today or tomorrow.
    jb/pep-trx450r
    2007 sponsors
    Smith Optics,Regina,M2R,Twin Air,ASV Inventions,Tag Metals,Engine Ice,RB Components,Dp Brakes,Race Signs,SFB Racing,Powermadd, kenda

[QUOTE]Originally posted by motox450r
    i talked to pro cycle of missouri and they were supposed to be there yesterday, they didn't make it, he said today or tomorrow. [/QUOTE

I THINK THIS SAYS IT ALL...... "procycle"

Jan. 9, 2006
    Nixon accuses Columbia, Springfield motorcycle dealers of bait-and-switch; lawsuits seek refunds for consumers

Jefferson City, Mo. — Attorney General Jay Nixon wants to put the brakes on three Missouri motorcycle and all-terrain vehicle dealers that he says lure customers through misleading advertisements. ProCycle has two locations in Springfield and one in Columbia, and Nixon says the dealerships, in some instances, promised one price for merchandise while charging another.

Nixon’s lawsuits, filed today in Boone and Greene County circuit courts, say ProCycle employees confirm the advertised price to customers. Some consumers who buy the merchandise, however, have complained that they were hit with additional back-room fees for processing, set-up, credit-card surcharges and other costs.

"This is your classic bait-and-switch scheme," Nixon said. "ProCycle is bringing customers in the door by advertising one price, reassuring them of that price, then hitting them with hundreds of dollars in extra fees. Misleading consumers that way is not allowed under Missouri law."

Nixon also says ProCycle of Columbia ran radio commercials saying it had no hidden fees. Nixon says his office took at least 25 consumer complaints against ProCycle of Columbia and 20 complaints against the Springfield locations. All three locations have the same owners.

Nixon’s lawsuit asks the court to order ProCycle to fully reimburse consumers who bought merchandise for a higher price than advertised; pay a penalty of $1,000 per violation of Missouri’s merchandising laws; and reimburse Nixon’s office for its investigative and legal costs.

Consumers may file complaints with the Attorney General’s Office on this or other cases by calling the Consumer Protection Hotline at 1-800-392-8222 or going to www.ago.mo.gov to download a complaint form.

http://www.ago.mo.gov/consumercomplaint.htm

Originally posted by motox450r
    i talked to pro cycle of missouri and they were supposed to be there yesterday, they didn't make it, he said today or tomorrow.

BBB "procycle"

These complaints concerned:

3 Advertising Issues
    BBB Definition:

Advertising Issues - Claims alleging print or electronic media advertised claims or practices misrepresent the service or product offer.

3 Sales Practice Issues
    BBB Definition:

Sales Practice Issues - Claims of alleged sales presentations made in person or by telephone that contain misrepresentations of the product or service, high pressure sales practices, failure to disclose key conditions of the offer, and verbal representations not consistent with written contractual terms or agreements.

1 Delivery Issues
    BBB Definition:

Delivery Issues - Claims alleging delayed delivery of ordered merchandise.

1 Product Issues
    BBB Definition:

Product Issues - Claim alleging a product does not meet the expectations of the complainant, including defective merchandise.

3 Refund or Exchange Issues
    BBB Definition:

Refund or Exchange Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor company policy or verbal commitment to provide refunds, exchanges, or credit for products or services.

1 Customer Service Issues
    BBB Definition:

Service Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, or damaged merchandise as a result of delivery service.

BBB Definition:

Customer Service Issues - Claims alleging unsatisfactory customer service, including personnel's failure to provide assistance in a timely manner, failure to address or respond to customer dissatisfaction, unavailability for customer support, and/or inappropriate behavior or attitude exhibited by company staff.

1 Service or Repair Issues
    BBB Definition:

Repair Issues - Claims of alleged incorrect diagnosis of a problem, delay in completion of repair, inferior workmanship.

BBB Definition:

Service or Repair Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, damage merchandise as a result of delivery service. alleged incorrect diagnosis of a problem, delay in completion of repair, inferior workmanship.

got mine yesterday

ace we've bought two 450's at different times and had no problem whatsover.
    jb/pep-trx450r
    2007 sponsors
    Smith Optics,Regina,M2R,Twin Air,ASV Inventions,Tag Metals,Engine Ice,RB Components,Dp Brakes,Race Signs,SFB Racing,Powermadd, kenda

KC, Missouri did but each dealer got like one and they were all yellow. I'm the first white one and they said in about another month. So now i wait.

Originally posted by motox450r
    ace we've bought two 450's at different times and had no problem whatsover.
    You should feel relieved. Not only are they scumb bags, they are flagrant shameless LIARS to your face. I think the bbb report and MO State release speak for themselves. I personally drove 3 hours one way for nothing. LOSERS!!!

Originally posted by jfarrar30
    got mine yesterday

jfarrar I saw you posted pics elsewhere, it looked like you were at the track. How did it feel on the track?

there here in oklahoma
    08 LTR450
    You lick'em and Ill stick'em
    NO WIMPS!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast