Thread: medical question..

medical question..

anyone ever hear of MS? For those who know about it, or have had experience with it, or know people with it...please PM me, or post in here all of the information you know...it would be greatly appreciated.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Here's some information on it...I actaully know two people in their mid-twenties that have been diagnosed with it. Priddy sad .....

http://www.webmd.com/hw/multiple_scl...ion=healthwise
    01' 416EX, 10.8:1 w/ Hot Cams stageII, LSR E-brake block off, nerf bars, renthal bars, k&n power up kit, full pro-circuit exhaust. Works triple rates w/rezzies, wild skinz shock covers, removed choke, 42 pilot, 165 main.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEI
    1996 Chevy Silverado Z71....
    1986 Oldsmobile 442 Nice street car, mildly built small block.
    1964 Oldsmobile Starfire
    1999 KX 250
    2003 TTR 90 (pit bike)
    2002 PW 50 daughter's bike
    1984 HD Shovelhead, yes it shakes like a b****, and marks it's spot with oil everywhere we go!

Sold, but not forgotten...1987 250R. 1200 Harley Sportster Custom

my girlfriend is 18 and she has had bad migrains for 4-5 years...well, the doctors have always said they are migrains. Right now the left side of her body is numb, she can feel with it, and can feel when its touched, but her mom peirced the skin, pinching her...and she couldnt feel any bit of pain. She has trouble walking and has been puking a lot since friday...the docotr said it was just a realy bad migrain, with different symptoms...

she just saw a neorologist today, and she has a messed up brain, has to take meds for the rest of her life, and if shes not careful with her meds, this whole thing could develop into MS later on in her life.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

she's gonna need you more then ever man....

You know my number if you need anything, fa sho'.
    Dantes peak!

The goalie for the Boston Bruins farm team has MS. It's a pretty incredible story.

that sucks

our neighbors both came down with MS a few years apart. its a bad deal and supportive people are definatley needed
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

My aunt has had MS for over 15 years and is hardly any worse than when she was diagnosed. I guess I should thank my lucky stars
    Research Assistant
    Engine Research Center
    University of Wisconsin-Madison
    Department of Mechanical Engineering

2003 400ex
    2005 Arctic Cat F7 EFI

Originally posted by MixMasterMike
    she's gonna need you more then ever man....
    she knows im here for her...i treat her like royalty, besides my family..she matters most to me, there isnt anything in the world i wouldnt do for her just to see her smile for a second, and she knows this...and she treats me the same way.

being supportive is the best thing you can do.try not to let it change your lives too much.my relationship with my ex-girlfriend did not survive my illness.keep on keepin on.
    05 400ex 2mm over,11.5:1 or so,a little head work,sparks x-6,flexx,frame work,subframe work,rewired custom wire harness(electronics on airbox),custom reverse system, tapered bearings in rear,Elka triple,comp/rebound,+3 burgard and orange electrical tape on a cheap dura-break aahhmm durablue posi-lock nut. and a few other things....