Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blaster 240 bore kit<<

do u have the tt or the trail???

Smile

also my friend is thinking about bying a new 06 blaster but he saw a z250 with new maxis razor tires nothing else for sale its like a 03 04 but wut do u think?? u think he should get the blaster or the z ?? i no the blaster is faster but by how much
    ????

please reply back soon he want to go buy one of them tommarow

Re: Blaster 240 bore kit<<

Originally posted by brian12
    Hey, have the 05' blaster and wanna make it much faster, is the the 240 bore kit the biggest i can modify the engine? and if so this along with toomey Pipes/exhaust/K&n filter will i come close to a stock banshee? How reliable will the bike be with the upgrades? Friends think i'm crazy , they all say i should just get a bigger bike, but gotta say the blaster is a classic, other classic is the 250x atc... what else are u going to buy a two stoke on 320lbs less atv.....blaster/banshee/250x is going to go up in price as they age...........thanks
    you cant race a blasterclass with a 240 kit...atleast not around here or at nats.
    #69 pat conway
    AIM-djroofus

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're part of that 98% that has fired up a fat one. copy & paste this into your signature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12