Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #2 - Honolulu Hills - Taft, CA

Lonnie Sortor was running a good strong race in the +40 B Class
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Kyle Melville went on to take the win in the 15-29 B Class.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Brittany Brosious took 5th in the 15-29 A class, and also finished up second in the womens a class.
    Brittany #23

Roy Bloodworth had worked his way into the 6th place position, after getting a bad start, when he got a flat tire.
    Brittany #23

Unfortunetly for Roy, he came unprepared and had to ride the rest of the race on a flat.
    Brittany #23

Cain Smead, who was also pitting for himself took the win in the +30 A Class.
    Brittany #23

It was time for the main race of the weekend, the Pro Race. With twenty four racers on the line, we knew it was going to be an intense race.

Logan Holladay grabbed the holeshot for the $200 bucks that awaited him when he finished the race.
    Brittany #23

Doug Eichner had made the pass around Holladay, but had to stop on the next lap, due to a flat tire.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Terry, who is a new face to not only the worcs series, but also to the pro class. This is Terry's first year attempting to run a pro class. Unfortunetly he did not have a good weekend, and did not finish one of the races he entered prior to this race, he just wanted to finish.
    Brittany #23

Number 95 Justin Waters was running in the Pro-Am class and was in the first place position.
    Brittany #23

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast