Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #2 - Honolulu Hills - Taft, CA

Who said the everyone is serious in the pits??? Doug Eichner's mechanic, Lenny, was showing the Disney Land spirit with these Mickey Mouse ears.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The most interesting race of the day to watch, and also particpate in was the team race. The rules where that you had to switch every lap, so teams where real quick to get down the routine for switching fast.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Phil Dampier had just finished a raced, and was ready to go again for the team race.
    Brittany #23

His partner Roy Bloodworth, was nice enough to go first, and allow Phil a little bit more time to rest.
    Brittany #23

Christy McGuffin and her partner Kaylce May took the win in the team race.

McGuffin also took the win in the Women's B/C class.
    Brittany #23

Saturday racing was over, and it was time for everyone to head to bed, to get a good night sleep, especially those who where one of the first races in the morning.
    Brittany #23

Roy Bloodworth was geared up and ready to go on his daughter's YFZ 450. He was going to try out his luck in the +30 A Class.
    Brittany #23

Zack Grodski, was having a bad weekend. After breaking in his race saturday he decided to try his luck in the 15-29 A Class, but threw his chain on the first lap when he had just moved into the lead, and was unable to finish the race.
    Brittany #23

There was plenty of the new Suzukis out on the track, and they looked as if they would make a really GREAT bike for the worcs series.
    Brittany #23

Cain Smead grabbed the first place position in the +30 A Class very quickly after the start of the race.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast