Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #2 - Honolulu Hills - Taft, CA

David Lynsday was running a strong race, Lynsday made the switch this year to the number 6 plate instead of the usual number 81 plate.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

It was Doug Eichner out front on the first lap. Eichners first lap time was around seven minutes and thirty seconds.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

This guy was just dying for some press time.
    Brittany #23

BUt it was Doug Eichner who took the win in the production pro class, with Josh Fredrick taking the second place position, and David Lyndsay taking third after moving his way from the fifth place position.
    Brittany #23

Josh Frederick took the win for the utility class with Andrew Lattimer taking the second place, and Dean Waters taking third.
    Brittany #23

One thing about the long races, is that you definitely have time to stop and put your seat back on if it falls off.
    Brittany #23

Unfortunetly, it also means that you have to have a reliable quad.
    Brittany #23

And throwing the chain is bad enough, with out it getting stuck, and not being able to finish the race.
    Brittany #23

This is the landing that caused many riders to crash, but the track workers where quick to get it fixed right before the womens race.
    Brittany #23

But because of that hole the emt's made a few trips to the huge step-up, to tend to the brave riders who tried it.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast