Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #2 - Honolulu Hills - Taft, CA

Worcs Round #2

The second round of the 2006 Worcs series headed to California, and would be run at Honolulu Hills in Taft California.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The course is ran through part of an Oil Field, owned by Chevron. They have hundreds of acres that they can use, and this could allow them to have a different track every weekend if they wanted to...
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

This is how far away, the racers would be away from the camps.
    Brittany #23

There where even live animals, that where waiting for the race to start.
    Brittany #23

This picture shows different parts of the track that went up into hills.
    Brittany #23

There was even parts of the track that where headed into the valley.
    Brittany #23

A new thing to worcs this round, was the testing of sound. Not on just pros, but everyone had to pass, or I should say everyone will have to pass. Starting at the next round in Havasu, everyone needs to be no higher the at the sound decimal of 101.
    Brittany #23

When walking around the pro pits, there is defintly one set up that you can not miss, Josh Frederick and his Golden West / Epic set up is one of the most visible out there.
    Brittany #23

Most people were signing up early for their races at the Worcs Sign Up both.
    Brittany #23

Maxxis was very smart on jumping on bored for the worcs series, and its great to see them out there supporting everyone so much.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast