Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #2 - Honolulu Hills - Taft, CA

Eichner thought that he would be able to make the pass around Frederick when he stopped for gas, but the thing that Eichner did not know what the Frederick would not be stopping for gas before the end of the race. So he had to real him in and make the pass, which he was able to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Frederick was still running in the second place position. And with the finish line in sight, Frederick was thinking that he was just going to finish in the second place.

Unfortunetly for Eichner about 100 yards before the finish line he lost his front sprocket. And had to pish his quad across the finish line. Allowing Frederick to make the pass and take home the first place. Eichner took second, and Holladay took home third.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

After talking to Eichner after the race, he simply said that he worked to hard to have to push his quad across the finish line.
    Brittany #23

Frederick, Eichner, and Holladay talking before the podium.
    Brittany #23

And after an hour and a half race, the top three where happy to celebrate.
    Brittany #23

But it was time for everyone to pack up and head home.

Young Tommy Harris was sad to be leaving, but was excited to know that the next race was just that much sooner.

The next race is March 10-12 and will be held in Havasu. See everyone there.
    Brittany #23

Thanks for posting yet another Great WORCS Race report and pics .
    Much appreciated .
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Here are a few more pictures for anyone that is interested.

They include the Saturday Production Class Races, Saturday Open Class Races, & Sunday Vet Class races. The Pro~Am & Pro Main pictures should be up by the end of this weekend.
    Enjoy

Taft Pictures
    www.out4sand.com - www.pittraffic.com - www.atvinsider.com

Looking forward to 2008! Thanks: S&S Motorsports, Fox Shox, MotoWorks, MotoX Nutrition, Hiper Wheels, ODI Grips, MSR, IMS, Flexx Bars, PowerMadd, & Scott Goggles.

Thanks for the coverage Britt! Good stuff! Thanks for putting me in at all I didn't even finish this weekend, bad luck sucks!, but when I'm dialed at Havasu, watch out everyone! See you there!
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

Great Job britt.
    PHIL DAMPIER
    SPONSORS- 74 motorsports, Flow Pipes, GS3/Simpson, IMS, Motorex oils, LA Sleeve/ Pro-x, RK CHAINS, VORTEX, SCOTT, TEAM FUBAR, Truimph, AND BIGKIDRACING.COM

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567