Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair trade?

Question Fair trade?

A guy is interested in trading his Cannondale Moto for my close to stock 2005 SE YFZ450. Mine just has a Dr. D slip-on pipe on right now, but I have a Pro Design intake, Pro Design killswitch, and a swingarm skidplate waiting to be put on. Think it's worth the trade or should I be asking for a little bit of money. He says it has all the updates so that's the only reason why I'm interested in this trade. Along with I have a somewhat bad back and the aftermarket suspension makes me want it.

Here's the link to it. http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/i...howtopic=43596
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

if you trade anything for a dale your getting the short end of the stick, keep the yammi.
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

But Lou he lives up there by the "EXPERT all famous R&D Team"

for what that guy has on that dale in aftermarket stuff It would be worth it.
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

Originally posted by armoks

ahhh ive seen that thing and heard its blown up a bunch of times.
    R&D=rebuild and destroy

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:

Who do I live by?

Anyway, the only reason I'm interested in it is because of the suspension and the fact that it's EFI. He also claims all the updates are done, so that should at least make it somewhat reliable....right?

I don't think I'm going to do the trade anyway, the whole reason why I bought my YFZ brand new was because I wanted to know exactly what has been done to it and what has happened to it. Buying this Cannondale I have no idea what's been done to it or what kind of abuse it's been through. Also if anything eletrical or dealing with the EFI crapped out on me I think I'd be SOL.
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

IT is NOT one of the R&D guys quads. Nor have they ever seen that one

For what you are getting it is a good quad, are you ready to do extra nmatience and willing to run synthetic oils in it?

If so you will have a good trade.
    88 Zilla gotta love the old twosmokes!!!
    06 Quadracer **For Sale**
    07 Grizzly 700 FI with powersteering!!!

06 2500HD Duramax Crew Cab

http://www.thequadbuilder.com

Godspeed #4 keep a watch over us there little buddy!

IT is NOT one of the R&D guys quads. Nor have they ever seen that one

For what you are getting it is a good quad, are you ready to do extra nmatience and willing to run synthetic oils in it?

If so you will have a good trade.
    I already do steady maintanence and run synthetic oil in my YFZ.

Anyone else want to put in their opinion on this trade? Sounds like it'd be straight up.

don't do it.

Originally posted by cdrookie
    don't do it.

Sponsors:
    Race Photos:

Originally posted by cdrookie
    don't do it.
    Any reason why?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast