Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got Mine

Got Mine

Got my r450 on Friday, walked in to the dealer to look at it and ended up buying a white one, need less to say the bike is Bad A** . I'm finally retiring my 250r.
    As soon as I picked up the bike I went over to my buddies shop - Performance ATV, Miami, FL and we began getting it ready for the track on Sunday. I removed the headlight and brake light, which could have not been any easier. Swapped the bars for some Tag and swapped the clutch lever and brake lever for some ASV levers. I also swapped the rims and tire from my r, (same bolt pattern as the r). The width on this bike is the same as my r which is + 2.
    Spent Sunday riding on the track and I have to say I was very impressed with the bike. The only thing is that the bike does come restricted from factory. I already order the Cherry Bomb which I should have by Wednesday. I was very impressed with the suspension, it felt close to the elkas on my r. It was a bit stiff but with a little adjustment they felt much better. The shifting was very smooth and throttle response was excellent. The bike handled very good on the turns and jumps. The placement of the bars and pegs are just right.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by rh250r

nnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congratulations looks great!

Man I cant wait to get mine.. the dealer wont reopen till tomarrow.. And they had 2 white ones as of saturday afternnon.. So I hope they still have one.. A set of hipers are going to look HOT on that quad..

I like what you have done to yours.. Congrats..
    08 LTR450
    You lick'em and Ill stick'em
    NO WIMPS!!

looks like your in a public riding area, I can imagine all the people who must have come up to you looking it over and asking questions(much like people did when the 700R was brand new)
    '05 z435 <-Sleeper->

Palm Beach County and Port Orange, Florida
    hmm i heard they wherent supposed to be in fl till next month.. oh yea, where is that riding place in the pics, im assuming your close to miami since u said u brought it to someone u know there.. i live in palm beach county and have no idea where to ride around here and dont know anyone who rides.. i just go up back home every few weeks to ride at croom and some other areas there..

Thanks
    troutman561 the pictures were taken at the Seminole Motocross park.
    Check them out at www.seminoletribemotocross.com

Sweet quad. Looks good.
    A couple of questions.Is the steering stem anti vibe? What did you use to fit up the TAG bars?

sweet quad
    WFO
    wide faking open
    05 450R
    DG full pipe190 main
    uni with open box
    wifes bike 06 Blaster
    FmF pipe hole shots front
    and back
    kid 06 LT-Z50
    86 250R 85 350X
    still love that 350X