Thread: Need some help...

Exclamation Need some help...

Today i took my head light off so i can put a new hood on. I was wondering how i can get rid of the light control switches on the handlebars. I know they make some replacement ones where there is just a button and the hotstart and was wonderin where i can buy one of these from. Also how do i wire it up. Pictures of yours would be appreciated. Thanks

Blake
    Blake #28
    2005 Honda 450R
    -DeRisi Rebuild, DeRisi Linkage, LSR +2 A-Arms, Houser +2 Stem, Houser Clamps, Quad-Tech Hood, Steel Braided Lines,DG Bumper, TAG T2's, Douglas Wheels, Razr MX Tires, Lonestar Axle, Rossier Exhaust, UNI Filter, Jet Kit, AC Nerfs, AC Skid Plate, Pro Design Killswitch

bump
    Blake #28
    2005 Honda 450R
    -DeRisi Rebuild, DeRisi Linkage, LSR +2 A-Arms, Houser +2 Stem, Houser Clamps, Quad-Tech Hood, Steel Braided Lines,DG Bumper, TAG T2's, Douglas Wheels, Razr MX Tires, Lonestar Axle, Rossier Exhaust, UNI Filter, Jet Kit, AC Nerfs, AC Skid Plate, Pro Design Killswitch

new hood

if u get grind of your lights.i have a asv clutch purch wit h hot start,to elimanate the switch assembly.

Re: new hood

Originally posted by JW450R1
    if u get grind of your lights.i have a asv clutch purch wit h hot start,to elimanate the switch assembly.
    thats all you need, ASV is what i reccommend, then you just disconect the wires on the bar controls and hook the hot start up, done deal

Where can i buy this from and how much they run?
    Blake #28
    2005 Honda 450R

i forgot the site, search for asv levers on google, you can buy them direct for around $120 or so

asv clutch perch

i bought a asv clutch perch with hot start.i love it
    i had 1 slight problem with the hot start.after installation if there is a lot of play in the hot start.call asv and they will send u oyt a shorter cable for free.