Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbon Fiber Hood

Carbon Fiber Hood

Does anyone have any good pics of there hood. I might get one what do you guys think should i or shouldnt I. Anyhelp would be great thanks.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

I think they are a waste of money. Get a $15 black maier 250r hood and put the carbon fiber laminate on that.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

I dont like the look of the maier hood. or how it is put on. I can get a new used one for pretty cheap i think. From my friend.

What are you talking about! the maier hoods look just like any other hood, except for the scoop ones, and those arent worth $120. You could get something useful on your quad for that!
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

i still like the otherone better. i dont know if i will even do it if this guy still has his 4 sale i might get it.

what does he want for it? how do you like the tag bars?
    -Jeff

I dont know if he has a good deal i am going to get it if not i am going to get the maier or keep it with lights what do you think i should do. i havent got them yet give me a few weeks and i might get a review or somethin.

is it just me or does all that carbon fibor stuff seem like a waste of money unless you are one of the top pros I mean its so expensive and saves only a couple of ounces.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

SOON: TAG X-5 Bars - Nacs Handle Bar Clamp - Nacs Case Saver - Nacs Parking Brake Block Off - AC Front Bumper - PEP Clutch Lever - Nacs Mud Caps-Nacs Thumb Throttle Cover - Pro Design Kill Switch - Houser +2 A-Arms - Dura Blue Eliminator 2+2 Axle.

You have had that up there for as long as i can remember.
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45

i know i am only 14 it takes awhile to save up the money. I am getting it in the next month or earlier. I dont see that you have any accesories. So dont Bi*ch at me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast