Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #2 – Oak Hill MX Park- Discussion

Hybrid View

Brown went down!

Why DID Brown go down??? Was it another broken axle! If it was, He really NEEDS to get a better one! He Probably had a TEAM AXLE!

I would REALY like to see Pat and Jerimiah going at it with Gust in the Mix. Byrd and Natalie are making it hard for everyone! Got to love it! Cory's on the podium! So many DNF's though! I guess that's racing. Fourstroke style.

What happened to Jones???
    113 STILL 2 STROKING!!!

What is in the world is wrong with the "Factory Yamaha" bikes of Brown and Spader? Is this just bad luck or what're going on? (Must be at least 25 years of age to answer, and be "in the loop").

Also, what happen exactly to Jeremiah's bike this time?
    Also, SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE JOE HAVVISTO A GEAR SPONSOR! He's wearing 3 year old Xtreme gear.

Kiddies don't ruin this thread.
    ATV INSIDER MAGAZINE - Your #1 Source for ATV Racing coverage!
    Visit www.atv-insider.com to subscribe today!

www.myspace.com/gorilladesigns

Re: Brown went down!

Originally posted by readybeartoe
    Why DID Brown go down??? Was it another broken axle! If it was, He really NEEDS to get a better one! He Probably had a TEAM AXLE!

I would REALY like to see Pat and Jerimiah going at it with Gust in the Mix. Byrd and Natalie are making it hard for everyone! Got to love it! Cory's on the podium! So many DNF's though! I guess that's racing. Fourstroke style.

What happened to Jones???
    I'm pretty sure Brown is running Axcaliber Lone Star axles.
    ATV INSIDER MAGAZINE - Your #1 Source for ATV Racing coverage!
    Visit www.atv-insider.com to subscribe today!

www.myspace.com/gorilladesigns

Yea, I would like to know what happened to jeremiah too. I am glad Byrd is doing good this year. Hopefully he will keep it up all season, and Honda can take another championship. Joe Byrd deserves it too, he is the only top 5 guy who doesnt have one.. Who knows.... there is a lot of races left, and anything can happen.
    89 MX 250r- Sold... quadless....

2001 Silverado 2500HD- 33's, duals, intake, ect...

Guess no one knows what happened ro Jones.

Yea, what happened to JJ?

The announcer went across to talk to Pat, and he said it started acting up, but someone made a pass and they left to continue coverage. I really hope Pat can find some better luck and soon. After his machine calfed, he pulled over and continued to cheer on Ellis and the team. I gained alot more respect for him listening in today, and am amazed at how he can keep his composure. But as anyone who has met him, knows, he is a super down to earth guy with alot of talent and just needs a break, or should I say lack of!
    My Web page:
    http://www.geocities.com/bansheegurl/
    Local racing website:
    http://www.dmcmotorsports.com

I am not for sure what happened to Jones he pulled off the track and waited by the finish line just to avoid a dnf. But nothing was ever said about what happened and why he didnt race during the 2nd moto the whole way through. He did not seem to be hurt in any way. I do know that in the first moto his engine was smoking. It was a great race just wish the wind would have died down a little.
    white mx YFZ
    long travel
    esr, elkas, itp, ims...
    other cool stuff

Hey Harlen, Why the sad face next to this thread?
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

Its totally awesome to see Donny taking the holeshot the 2nd moto. hes just a great guy to talk to and would help ANYONE out if he could. just a stand-up, great all around guy.
    now for Rocco Arno, i know hes a rookie and eveything and seems to be doing ok, but him and i dont really gel. last season when he was nobody, we were in a race at the local track when he was NOBODY, and that damm dude cut me off in the 1st turn causing me to go flipping. i came back to get 4th.
    now you would think the dude would feel bad or something...At the start of the 2nd moto, i said to Rocco, "yo man that was me you cut off and i crashed hard because of it". now what do you think he says?? the cocky *** starts laughing and rides away. not trying to bash, but this sport is all about helping people and not trying to piss people off. Just my 2 cents about rocco arno. i do wish him luck though this season, i mean hes gonna need it. if it wasnt for his rich parents that gave him EVERYTHING, he'd be no one. sorry rocco, hope to race you again!
    For every good post, there are 5 bad. If you remember that you will be fine

Exriders.com

myspace/dave450r

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast