Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #2 – Oak Hill MX Park- Discussion

2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #2 – Oak Hill MX Park- Discussion

Round Two is less than a week away, and I will be arriving on Friday and begin providing updates from the track, so be sure to say "Hi" if you see me walking around with my ATVriders.com shirt with camera in hand.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

snap a shot of me!! Ill be there Ill try to find ya cuz i never met u before...shouldnt be hard to find me i got red hair see yall in texas!!
    04 Elka/Lonestar 450r

**** 2004-2005 Sponsors ****
    Dana Creech Racing
    Lester Atv
    Bxtreme motorsports
    Elka Suspension
    FullBore Racing Motors
    Collins Racing
    Burgard Cycle
    AC Racing
    Hinson Racing
    Oneal/Four Gear

Ryan Collins #18

Cool

whats up collins im sure theyll be able to spot that red head like they would be able to spot mine huh , hey good luck & keep it pinned
    stacy eary #191

Richard Pelchat practiced all week long with Haavisto and he is getting back in shape as we speak. Unfortunatly the ****ty weather starts pretty early here so he cant practiced as much as the other pros but I pretty sure he will be racing the pro class this year.

Originally posted by Ex_Rider43
    Richard Pelchat practiced all week long with Haavisto and he is getting back in shape as we speak. Unfortunatly the ****ty weather starts pretty early here so he cant practiced as much as the other pros but I pretty sure he will be racing the pro class this year.
    I had heard that Pelchat is going to be racing most if not all the GNC MX races ... do you know if theres any truth behind that?? Or is he going to come back once the Canadian Nats start and focus mainly on the races up here ??

Also , any word about Jasmin Plante ?? Is he racing this year or has he called it quits??
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Pelchat will only race GNC if it DOESN't conflict with the Canadian nationals.

I am assuming Yamaha canada still wants to hold the title.

As for Plante last i heard he will probably start racing in Florida at Gatorback. I could be wrong.

I think Pelchat will make his presence known this year in both countries
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

Live coverage at Texas?

Can someone tell me if there will be live coverage of the race again this weekend? What time do the pros run?

Re: Live coverage at Texas?

Originally posted by brent c
    Can someone tell me if there will be live coverage of the race again this weekend? What time do the pros run?
    Yes there will be live coverage from the race and it will start at approx. 11AM Eastern Time on Sunday and again at approx. 2PM Eastern Time
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Originally posted by 400exBro
    Pelchat will only race GNC if it DOESN't conflict with the Canadian nationals.

I am assuming Yamaha canada still wants to hold the title.

As for Plante last i heard he will probably start racing in Florida at Gatorback. I could be wrong.

I think Pelchat will make his presence known this year in both countries

right on for pelchat ... plante is racing the ICE championship here and after that he's leaving for 3 weeks to practice down south and he will race the GNC's after that. He is racing the ice series on a YFZ and but he got 2 TRX450er for this summer.

The weather this morning wasn't very good.. Alot of rain and even some hail, high in the 40s or so. Right now, the sun is shinnng and practice is almost over, but its still cold.
    Christa Watson
    Webmaster of QuadGirls.com

A big thank you to JB Racing, Maier, Douglas Wheel, Kames, Baldwin, Lost Creek Cycle, Amsoil, Bortnicks Tractor Sales, and Capp Steel.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast