Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best Email service?

Whats the best Email service?

So im on yahoo mail right now, and they keep ading all these gay things to it, like now they have this avatar thing, which would be cool, but its not for you own pics, you creat this "virtual you" which is the little computerized guy that is supposed to represent you kinda stupid

anyways, anybody use the new google email? or any other recomendations for good email
    LSR/Axis mx 250r

gmail deff
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

G mail all the way. i still use hotmail every now and then even tho it sux.
    2006 Yamaha YFZ 450* nMotion full exhaust system/ Taper oversized handlebars/ UNI air filter/ AC Racing nerfs with built in heel guards/ Lonestar Racing +2 axle/ Full Flight Racing Long Travel +2 A-Arms.

1990 Ford F150- Long travel suspension and some other goodies!

1989 Ford F150 Short n' Wide- Hot little 302 in it with a 4 speed

2004 Pontiac GT0- 5.7- port and polished ls2 heads, 2002 Zo6 intake manifold, pacesetter longtube headers, hurst short throw shifter, eaton 3.91 posi, Diablo tuner....and yes its straight piped....sorry im not cool enough to waste my money on custom mufflers or canisters, whats the point when everybody always compliments on how good it sounds right?!

Special thanks to my sponsors- Amsoil, One industries, Steel Mx optics and Dragonfire racing

i use thug-mail
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

gmail

gmail

i use yahoo and gmail but lately yahoo has been bening a really big pain so i am thiniking ow switchin to just gmail
    Anthony

I've used Yahoo before and hated it because of all the spam mail I got, but fortunately I was also using Hotmail at the same time so I just stuck with that. I've been using Hotmail ever since we got a computer and internet back in the mid 90's. I've never had a problem with Hotmail and MSN Messenger is nice, except for the fact that they keep coming out with a new version every other week with more useless sh*t on it.

I've never heard of all these other e-mails like G-mail and Thug mail?? Is that just strictly gangsta' stuff or what?
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

Originally posted by Toadz400
    I've never heard of all these other e-mails like G-mail and Thug mail?? Is that just strictly gangsta' stuff or what?
    gmail for sure..if anyone wants an invite I have 100 of them to give away!!

Gmail stands for google mail which has basically unlimited space for emails..I dont think you can ever run out of email space even if you never deleted 1 message you ever got..its great..
    Broke and trying to sell everything..

Exriders Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

Comcast.net!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast