Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dutchmen 2/6 How did you finish?

Dutchmen 2/6 How did you finish?

2nd place 91-300 4W class
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

friend got 3rd in b class
    2005 450r red
    BIG GUN EVO X
    maxxis razr2 frts and ITP XCR rears
    PRM swingarm and full skids
    PRM Desert bumper
    GT THUNDER XC link
    GT THUNDER front duelrate XC springs
    IMS heel guards and footpegs
    AC nerf bars
    HOLZ racing case saver
    Hertz P brake block off
    D.I.D X-ring chain
    TAG X-5 handle bars
    CYCRA probends
    SPIDER grips
    ONE Industries graphics

My son got 2nd in the 50 quad class.

50 quad pic's

8th place- Open C

I remember that race..... Here's a picture from the race 2 years ago. Maybe some of you are in it....

I'm on the red 400ex all the way on the right hand side. I got 2nd in the holeshot. I was in 3rd place that race but ran out of fuel on the last lap. My main jet fell out of my carburator and it was sucking down gas like crazy.
    MX Trx450r
    district 6 mx/xc racer

www.chad502ex.com for porting and motor information!

i finished 5th in B. I was second at the start and most of the mx track, but two A class guys got in the 1st place dude and my way, and while we were waiting like 7 people cut the turn, which pissed me off a little bit. But for as cold as it was, it turned out to be a pretty good day.

Friends finished. 1st in B 3rd in B

Originally posted by pineway
    i finished 5th in B. I was second at the start and most of the mx track, but two A class guys got in the 1st place dude and my way, and while we were waiting like 7 people cut the turn, which pissed me off a little bit. But for as cold as it was, it turned out to be a pretty good day.
    yea that was me in first. that totally pissed me off to when i got to the turn and seen the A riders siting there then I got totally cut off i ended up lock en my steering stem bearing but still manage to hold to 8th
    2005 D6 PA.State Harescramble Series open C class Champion. and D6 overall Champ

2006 Open B 3 third place in Pa and in D6

District 6 XC #34

06 YFZ 450
    2007 Sponsors
    MSR / DR.D, Duback Racing Development /GT Thunder/ Houser Racing / Hiper technology / /BDATV club/Cardio Stack/Keystone Outdoor

Originally posted by pineway
    I was the 2nd person that is was in the A class. There was a big bottle neck when we went in, and then they guy in front of me got stuck, stalled and then got stuck again in a rutt. There was NOWHERE for me to go around him. I did see everyone cut, that wasn't cool. I ended up 9th in the A class. Had to work my way through B class all day.
    06' Honda TRX450ER
    05' Honda TRX450R

GNCC #204 Womens Class
    District 6 Open A

[QUOTE]Originally posted by quad_45
    I was the 2nd person that is was in the A class. There was a big bottle neck when we went in, and then they guy in front of me got stuck, stalled and then got stuck again in a rutt. There was NOWHERE for me to go around him. I did see everyone cut, that wasn't cool. I ended up 9th in the A class. Had to work my way through B class all day. [/QUOT

No dont think i was mad at you at all, s*** happens, but it just was messed up how everyone cut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast