Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: quads at the x-games

quads at the x-games

who here thinks that the should put a quad freestyle at the x-games. i tried to email them at expn.com but i couldnt find a link that would be tight a sh** if they had em. we could get juggalo to go. but seriously let me know if u guys have ever thought about it.

yea that would be awsome
    Paul

yeah it'd be sick to see them represent. but boring at the same time. Cuz if you thik about it, look at all the tricks dirtbikes are doing. They can do alot more than quad riders do. i've never seen a quad do a kod, holy man, backflips, one handed seat grab supermans....you get my point. but it's still sick to see a 300 pound quad launched into the air. So my guess is we will see quads in the future on the X-games, but probley not soon

quads in the x-games would be sick

id do it on a moped
    1999 Durango - In-Dash DVD, so far. More to come soon.

lol i dunno if i'm quite x-games material considering i just screwed myself up tryin to do a superman the other day. but your right they should have atv freestyle in the x games. there are some guys doin sick tricks on quads and i mean the sports gotta start out somewhere. they just got rid of the street luge this year (thank god) and maybe they will put some sort of atv type thing in. we should all sign a petition or somethin and send it to them.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Thumbs up

A petition would be a good idea.
    Clay Rhye #417
    Sponsored By: Taylors Tuning [(270)-797-2444]

86' 265R (Gone, but not forgotten)

My Photo Albums
    http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/crhye250r

if you think about it, it's a money maker for the people who run the x-games. during the FMX stuff, there is dirtbike fans all over. put quads in there too and you've got double the amount of income from tickets. they'd need a bigger arena to ffit the people, but it'd be worth it

i have a feeling something big is going to happen to the world of atv fmx, but you didnt hear it from me

I don't think so. To put it blunt the best quad freestyle trick i've seen is a one handed supermans and scissor cans and you see dirt bikers doing kod's, rock solids, shaolin to sterilizer ect. Quad ramps are gonna be smaller, wider, less people are into quads and most dirt bikers hate them, and they suck at doing freestyle compared to pro dirt bike freestylers. I'm even getting tired of superman's, crappy cordova's and crappy cliff hangers and the only other trick we would see would be scissor can's. Come on guys i'm sure more people would watch it than street luge and wake boarding but they will have to have a separate track for quads and you know the space is already limited and they sell out all the seats for freestyle anyways.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast