Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quadcross Round #1 - Glen Helen

Thumbs up

Great pics, great Coverage -thanks!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Very nice pictures for sure. I was there on Saturday to watch the races and got so sunburnt that I didn't go back sunday. Most of the time I was watching the ladies though, both on the track and in the pits. My friend had the hots for this girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Formerly know as stickboy And now rides an 04YFZ450

That is Adriene Cooper #14! She is one awesome rider and they are all one heck of a family!
    Pit mom to:
    Clayton Heath #1
    ITP Quadcross 2005 Champion
    90cc mod
    &
    Chris Thornton #6 Int YFZ450
    Special thanks to:
    Accelerate Financial, Warehousemotorsports.com, ZLT.com, Specialty Coatings, Spider Grips, Goat Eyewear, Bling-Star, Quad-Tech and John Anderson.

i would have to lmao
    blaster for sale
    cannondale-tag-omf-klotz-prm-ac-more to come...
    416ex-omf-protaper-holshot-tmm-xfactor-blingstar-rpm

Originally posted by Pitmom
    That is Adriene Cooper #14! She is one awesome rider and they are all one heck of a family!
    He spent more time watching her then the race.
    Formerly know as stickboy And now rides an 04YFZ450

Girls will just get you in trouble when racing!! Tell him to keep his eyes on the track...(especially when her father is around!! hahahaha)
    Pit mom to:
    Clayton Heath #1
    90cc mod
    &
    Special thanks to:
    Accelerate Financial, Warehousemotorsports.com, ZLT.com, Specialty Coatings, Spider Grips, Goat Eyewear, Bling-Star, Quad-Tech and John Anderson.

itp quadcross

Hay Pitmom
    Clayton shure looked strong this weekend. He lookes real good to bring that #1 plate home again. Tommy talked about that race all the way home! He just kept saying "Icant belive how fast Clayton is this year. hes like twice as fast as last year!!" I had to LOL. Now that we moved into 90 mod, I guess he looks faster trying to chace him down than he did from the sideline. See you guys in AZ.

You know I was just talking about that! We have asked John to replicate his bike motor to his back up bike (still in pieces) but he said it would take him sooo many hours and does not think he could do it, or it would be costly! We have been so lucky with that work and still keeping it legal for the Nationals. Clayton looked his best at the nationals, if it weren't for that stupid throttle cable breaking.

Just knowing that Clayton's Kasea can get thoses hole shots still with everyones new bikes out there, phew!!...we are a bit nervous with all these new bikes coming out and thinking Claytons bike will be outdated like the LT80's (which Clay started out on)

This last weekend the first heat went out the door due to using those fuel lines with the valves on them on the gas cap, everything else we used kept falling off during a race. We have had it on that bike for 6 months and this is the first time it clogged up...tossed that out!

Tommy is amazing...he will get that Honda moving faster than you think. He took an awesome 3rd overall, with a 2nd in his first heat...I know he was sooo excited. I love to see that accomplishment in the kids. Just a bumber they did not trophy him! dumb rule about the 25% thing, it should always be top 3 at least!

They all had such a great time and Clayton was so happy Tommy and Bradey were there. I hope more show up or our three boys will be competing all year. Tommy is now in 3rd place by only 3 points behind Clayton and Bradey, and they are tied for first! Tell him we are proud of him and that we are all excited about Arizona!
    Pit mom to:
    Clayton Heath #1
    90cc mod
    &
    Special thanks to:

Yah, I asked him if he was bumed about not getting a trophy,And he said to me "no not realy, maby thay didnot have enough for the 50 class or somthing. Pluss I got my fair share last year." Then he said "did you see me clear the table befor the finish line?!?! I was jumping further than Doug!!!!" (Doug Eichner is his favoret.) And here i was Making a big deal and he did not even care. Sometimes it takes the insight of your 8 year old kid to keep your pride in check! MAN I LOVE THIS SPORT!!!

Tommy sure is one great kid! Hey those kids were all jumping more than I would ever think about doing on my YFZ450!
    This was just a small turn out but I bet in Arizona he will do just as good and probably better. You can see that Tommy is getting the hang of that Honda just fine! The bigger he gets, the stronger he gets!
    Pit mom to:
    Clayton Heath #1
    90cc mod
    &
    Special thanks to:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast