Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quadcross Round #1 - Glen Helen

ITP Round 1 2006

The 2006 ITP QuadCross kicked off this passed weekend, starting the series off at Glen Helen California.

With the ATVA National the next week, the track was really set up for QUADS. Even though the track did get a little "rough".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Before we could start racing, we all had to attend the riders meeting to learn about the new changes in to ITP series, which included the two pro classes now, and also the addition of the Rhino Class.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

There where two teams signed up to run in the Rhino class, and everyone was waiting to watch them go out in practice. And Dana Creech and co-driver Jason Luburgh where ready to ride.
    Brittany #23

MR. Jon "Back Flip" Guetter was there to watch for the day.
    Brittany #23

Some of the Usual rider were not use to the fence that Glen Helen Put up around the track, and when they went over the berm, they also flipped over the fence.

Larry Hiedler was ok though.
    Brittany #23

There where some new faces in the Pro classes... A few of the local expert guys, decided to try their luck running pro this year.

One guy to defintly keep an eye on is Dustin Terry. He will defintly be running in with the top pros in the years to come.
    Brittany #23

Another new face in the Pro class was the number 04 Chris Riley, who has been very consistent in the ITP QuadCross, and has moved up through the ranks rather quickly.
    Brittany #23

Along with new riders where some familiar faces as well. Such as the number 13 rider John Natalie.
    Brittany #23

THE reining 3x ITP QuadCross Champion Jeremy Schell, could not race this round, due to a broken ankle and a couple broken toes. But the top five from last year automatically advanced so he still recieved points for the main.
    Brittany #23

The first pro qualifier was going to be exciting, with top riders such as John Natalie and Pat Brown.

Everyone was focused as they watched the board turn sideways.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast