Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11,500.0 otd price

11,500.0 otd price

Yea wow, a local dealer got a ltr in, and when I went down there I had them run me a price and it came out to like $11,500.00 otd. They put an extra $2,000.00 for it being so popular right now, I think his words were " It has that extra $2,000.00 charge just because its the baddest thing out right now". Still even without that "baddest thing out" fee, $9,500.00 is pretty expensive, I think after seeing it (not riding it though) I would pay a good $8,500.00 for it. Anyone else get any quotes. BTW they allready sold one at that price and have a list of people who want to see this one.
    05 YFZ523
    LSR - DFR

I'd tell that dealer to bend over and spread em and then tell him where he could shove that WIDE quad for that price.

That's just pure GREED!

THAT'S JUST WRONG!
    Saint Pauls, NC

ATVgraphics.org

Originally posted by AL Elks
    I'd tell that dealer to bend over and spread em and then tell him where he could shove that WIDE quad for that price.

That's just pure GREED!

THAT'S JUST WRONG!
    No doubt!!! Couldn't agree more. That's just ridiculous!!!

I'm paying $7756 OTD here in Utah. $2000 will buy plenty of aftermarket parts to make it a real bad machine
    '09 Yamaha YFZ450R
    '08 Raptor 700
    '07 Victory Jackpot
    '82 Suzuki RM250

My dealer here should be getting about 4 in any day now and not one of them is pre-sold yet. They told me today that they would be selling them for MSRP...no jacking up the price, I couldn't believe it and I can't wait to get one, just as soon as my 4 x 4 quads sell.
    Don't worry about what I ride, just worry about how fast your bike is.

GO LOONAFIDE RACE TEAM!!!!

Someone will probley buy it for that price

That dealership should be closed down by the BBB. I know this quad is popular, but that's just plain out greedy price gouging. You can buy a brand new 1000 streetbike for that much!

Yea this place is rediculous. They have allready sold one at that price.
    05 YFZ523
    LSR - DFR

Somebody is a moron for paying that much. I don't care how "bad" it is. Especially when no one really knows how good it really is.
    Racing Rice
    - '05 Raptor 660R

Raptorforum Member number 6!
    OhioMafiaRiders.com

Originally posted by ill_lil_romey
    That dealership should be closed down by the BBB. I know this quad is popular, but that's just plain out greedy price gouging. You can buy a brand new 1000 streetbike for that much!
    its called supply and demand. how do you determine what something is worth? you find out how much someone is willing to pay for it. if they can get 20,000 for it, good for them, there is a sucker born every minute
    Planning a comeback...

with the price of my 450r and all the mods i have done to it its still not as expensive as that quote..
    04 450r- DEAD!

2001 VW jetta 1.8t wolfsburg

www.dubsinthebuff.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast