Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Wheels

Thumbs up Dirt Wheels

Jeremiah jones had one set up for his needs. it was almost completely stock. check it out in the March issue of DW. i didnt have that much time to read it, but i will add some more info later! try www.dirtwheelsmag.com to see if the article is on there!!!!
    ~2008 YFZ~
    Pro Armor, Houser, Maxxis, Streamline

#621 WNYOA Harescramble Series
    www.wnyoa.net

Sponsors: Steel MX, Weapon MX, WolffRacing

www.steelmx.com
    www.weaponmx.com

yup i saw it. Funny it says aftermarket swing arm, but it looked stk. Liked the shot of him roosting the TRX450, but who knows how good of a ridder the other guy was.

pic

i can't find either pic can u post them?
    #161 district 6 racer
    Eleanor Roosevelt: "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-a**
    speed."

2008 Evo X

IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST!

06 450r Powered BY DRG

KOSLOV RACING TEAM!

at the time of the photoshoot they were running stock equipment.

Come Glen Helen expect full walsh swing-arm and A-arms, Fox Shocks all around, Douglas wheels, and Holeshot SXs Tag Bars, Blingstar Alluminum products, Yosh Exhausts, and Quad Tech Components.

rawdeal, yeah i think it is funny how they say it smoked the 450r. i am sure the ltr450 is a quicker machine, but come on, they said Gust was riding the ltr and some random dude was driving the 450r! Doug gust could probably ride a Power Wheels and beat some riders! lol, probably not, but he is one helluva rider! this season ought to be interesting with him going up against Natalie!
    ~2008 YFZ~
    Pro Armor, Houser, Maxxis, Streamline

#621 WNYOA Harescramble Series
    www.wnyoa.net

Sponsors: Steel MX, Weapon MX, WolffRacing

www.steelmx.com
    www.weaponmx.com

Re: Dirt Wheels

Originally posted by wolffie
    Jeremiah jones had one set up for his needs. it was almost completely stock. check it out in the March issue of DW. i didnt have that much time to read it, but i will add some more info later! try www.dirtwheelsmag.com to see if the article is on there!!!!
    Go back and read it carefully! At a glance They are trying to make you think Jones is jumping the "STOCK" quad like that! but it's his decked out race bike... Very stratigically written article. Should make alot of poeple run out and buy it Monday. Hope it holds up.
    113 STILL 2 STROKING!!!

Re: Dirt Wheels

Originally posted by wolffie
    Go back and read it carefully! At a glance They are trying to make you think Jones is jumping the "STOCK" quad like that! but it's his decked out race bike... Very stratigically written article. Should make alot of poeple run out and buy it Monday. Hope it holds up.
    113 STILL 2 STROKING!!!

jason dunkleberger was the honda pilot and he is no slouch on any bike he and andy legazdas were there doing there own tests on different things with the trx. and look at the last page in the arcticle in dirtwheels the exhaust pipe is not the same as stock so you got to question whether or not you would jump an 85 foot triple without long travel or if you like your knees in your chin then try it
    04 450r sweetttt!!!
    07 kfx700
    "4strokin454"

ltr450

i think that ltr450 is a bads *** bike but they need to rewite the hole thing. they lead you to belive thats a stock 4 wheeler doing all that. what do they think we are dumm.

86 trx250R
    295cc
    powerhead
    deltforce reeds
    DR trans
    hinson adjustable timing bearing holder,clutch basket
    hot rod crank
    38mm DR carb
    DR clutchs
    leagers 2+2+1 arm
    leagers swingarm , Druablue adjustable axle, dualbeaing carrier
    89 plastic
    AC full skids,bumper
    janssan racing rad
    old school roost boost
    works triple rates front singe rate rear
    paul tuner race pipe
    their lots more

............My personal opinion is we should all stop reading dirt wheels! They are always misleading us and feeding wrong information. The zuki was anything BUT stock! Congrats, his full on race ltr beating a trx with who knows what done to it. Also, who knows who the rider was.
    Dirt wheels in bogus. they sit there and talk about a stock machine, and get a ride review of a quad that is anything BUT stock. If I remember right, the suspension was different. I believe it has fox floats. The exhaust was different................... ect ect ect!!
    That quad was setup! ohhhhh, and he beat some joe on his joe trx! whooopppppiieeeee!!!!!
    Compare a race quad with another race quad, with TWO race riders! Then you'll have something to show!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast