Thread: New shocks on Stock a-arms??

New shocks on Stock a-arms??

SHould I just buy some new shocks and put them on stock a-arms or should I buy wider a-arms. Is it worth the extra 500 bux or however much it costs. I am considering Elka shocks. Also what would you get first a axle or new shocks.

if you get wider a-arms get the axle too but if you stay with stock a-arms then get the shocks...if your going to spend some money on the 300 the gte the 250r shock mount kit and 250r a-arms and 250r shocks

i'd recomend getting the arms at the same time..but thats just me...rather than spend alot on shocks and not a-arms now and then later have to buy arms and shocks to match...so i'd just get them all at the same time...toby
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

dont forget, you can buy your shocks now, and then save up for a-arms, and when u get them you can have your shox revalved to fit the plus 2 a arms
    kc

It really depends on what terrian you ride. I plan on racing Cross Country so I will keep the stock a-arms and get shocks. After riding the race track I could not of fit with wider a-arms. So it depends. If you ride MX alot then get a-arms at the same time. If your like me then just get the shocks.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.