Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #1 – Glen Helen - Discussion

Well I would just like to say that this is going to be the start of a great season. I cant wait to get to the track we are leaving sometime today. I cant wait to see everyone thats going out their it is going to be a blast. Well this year people have thoughts of who is going to win round one as for my self im not to sure eveybody seems to be getting faster so it's going to be one hell of a weekend. Cant wait to see what happens.

Nick Becci #4

I juste want to wish the best of luck to the 4 time canadian champion Richard Pelchat , he made the trip to California and he will race there this sunday. The trip to california from here is around 50 hours probably more so lets hope he wont be too tired to race !

I have my doubts about team Suzuki. They have 2 amazing riders, but I just don't think they have the practice on the new model yet to be competitive, when alot of the guys are racing the same breed of quads they have been for 1 or 2 seasons already. My prediction for team Suzuki is a slow start with some wins coming later in the season.

Im also lookingforward to hearing about some amatuers out there. Since it's the only race on the west coast, Im expecting alot of west coast guys on a budget that cant make it out east to race to show some real competition in the Am classes.
    PFC Atkins - U.S. Army Intelligence Corps
    DET 1, CENTCOM ARE

'03 Subaru WRX-silver, 3.5" Borla full exhaust, AEM cold air intake.

'05 Yamaha YFZ450-red/white, X-Factor nerfs, red Hipers/Klaws, Tag T2s

Originally posted by Cdaleracer
    Well, it's Womans PRODUCTION(used to be womans A) and Womans OPEN. (used to be womans B/C)
    So now there is no classification to the classes, so does that mean that a girl with a production 450 can race both classes? Or is the production class A level riders only? I'm just curious so I can let the ole lady know. lol Thanks. Oh yea, that would mean that the other class is an Open class and it would be amatures. Kinda seems backwards. AMA I guess. lol
    Brian Jenkins - WheelZ UP Suzuki LTR-450 LE #0
    Sponsors - WheelZ UP, Stomp grip, HMF, & Oury.
    Co-sponsors - Walsh, QuadTech, Fox Shox, One Ind., Flexx bars, Tag, K&N, Galfer, Hinson, Sixsixone, Sunline, Rath, & DWT.

Cant ewait to see how the wk end turns out ..

Harlen, go have yourself a GREAT time and Best of luck to the Idaho boyz .this will be ALOT of there 1st racing at Glen Helen.
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Just wanted to say good luck to the Oregon boys, and expecially my bro racing the blaster. I wish I could have gone, my bike just wasnt ready and I am in collage. DAMN.

Well good luck to everyone and lets hope it all turns out to be a fun safe weekend.

Later

watch out for JJones. Just my prediction.

here my prediction-
    -Farr for Pro-class
    - Mark Kendal and Josh Upperman for Pro-Am

1-John Natalie
    2-Kory Ellis
    3-Doug Gust
    4-Jeremiah Jones
    5-Joe Haavisto

race

just becase doug & jones is on a new bike dont think thay will win thay still have to make up 15 sec go john & tim
    mbtrx250r

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast