Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #1 – Glen Helen - Discussion

2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #1 – Glen Helen - Discussion

Here is a thread to discuss everything related to the opening round of the ATVA MX Nationals at Glen Helen.

I am leaving for California on Tuesday, so ATVriders.com will be providing pre race information along with updates from the track through out this upcoming weekend. I am sure excited about the opening round with level of competitiveness in the Pro Class, the winner could be anyone of easily ten riders that come to my mind.

Last Year, Tim Farr surprised everyone by winning both Motos, so there may be another surprise winner this year in th Pro Class. Also, there is 31 Classes racing this weekend, so there will plenty of other very exciting racing action.

Who will win the opening round in the Women's A Class? Will there be a new face to the Nationals that makes his/her presence known right away? All these questions keep things exciting, and all I wish for is that everyone has fun and hopefully no one heads home injured.

Finally, I personally may be racing in the opening round, which would be my first ever ATVA MX National event. The last time I raced MX was at the ATV Olympics on John Natalie Jr machine, and I had a blast and even finished fairly well against some tough competition with a 3rd overall for the weekend in the Vet Class.

Harlen
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Hey, I would just like to put this out there, can anyone from the NEATV-MX circuit vouche for this? Brown had some good pro finishes last year in the national circuit, but everytime he came around to NEATV on an off week, he got schooled by Creamer, and usually Haavisto too. Since Creamer only raced like 1 or 2 races in Pro in the nationals with mechanical issues before beating everyone in Pro-Ams, have we really seen what he can do against the pros? I think he had the best lap time at a national last year.
    PFC Atkins - U.S. Army Intelligence Corps
    DET 1, CENTCOM ARE

'03 Subaru WRX-silver, 3.5" Borla full exhaust, AEM cold air intake.

'05 Yamaha YFZ450-red/white, X-Factor nerfs, red Hipers/Klaws, Tag T2s

Speaking of the Womens class, how do the rules work for them this year? The AMA rules were vague about being able to race in B, C, and age groups. So does that mean that a girl racer with a Production 450 and B/C level could race Womens and Womens Sport too? My girlfriend asked me and I wasn't sure how it was to be interpreted. Thanks ahead of time.
    Brian Jenkins - WheelZ UP Suzuki LTR-450 LE #0
    Sponsors - WheelZ UP, Stomp grip, HMF, & Oury.
    Co-sponsors - Walsh, QuadTech, Fox Shox, One Ind., Flexx bars, Tag, K&N, Galfer, Hinson, Sixsixone, Sunline, Rath, & DWT.

since i mainly follow the pro class
    i belive john natalie is still on fire and it will take alot to stop him gust is gonna be on his tail all race jones and farr will be battling for 3rd place because from the last two years of highlight videos from ******** i have noticed they all ways battle for last podium spot pat browns gonna hev 5th for sure but ellis and dunk will be on his tail for that 5th spot
    Retired ATV MXer turned wheelchair racer T-53 classification. Canadas first paraplegic to race motocross
    Twitter: @BenBrown191
    Facebook Fan Page: Ben Brown
    Sponsors: Challenged Athletes Foundation, Frasers Pro Home Center, Fundy Xpress Transport, MacDondald Chisolm Trask Insurance, Kentville Mazda,Northridge Farms/Plant It Earth Natural Lawn Care, Somerset Market, SUpplement King New Minas, Valley and Mirror and Winning Edge Sports

Well, it's Womans PRODUCTION(used to be womans A) and Womans OPEN. (used to be womans B/C)
    2005 450R

New season , better be ready!

Everyone better rethink their predictions for the new season.Just because you win the championship, doesn't mean you're a sure in for another.At the end of last season , eveyone got to see Natalie wasn't invincible. He got his fair share of bad luck(crashing in both of the last 2 races).Most of everyone are riding new products or different bikes.If you want my prediction , better watch out for team Suzuki. Jones has been training harder than ever and he's not riding a thirty pound heavier dinosaur.The playing field is deffinatley going to be changed.
    jones5790

I agree. I think Jones or Gust will win Glen Helen if they avoid crashing and both get good starts. I think if Jones will have more consistant starts, he will win it all this year.

I'm gonna be keeping an eye on Production B and 265 B this year.. hoping to be racing those two classes this year as well
    2005 TRX450r

Re: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #1 – Glen Helen - Discussion

Originally posted by Admin
    Who will win the opening round in the Women's A Class?[/B]
    Fresh off the win at ITP Quadcross I have to go with Cory!

Get that broom finished and go whoop some arse!!!

Good look Weller Racing!!
    ~mike
    --------------------------------------------------
    2005 - ATK VR
    Rated X A-Arms, TCS Shocks, Moto-axle, Tag X5, AC Pro-Peg Nerfs, Black Widow Exhaust, Short Air Horn
    AASCO Pro 90 - AC Racing Nerfs, Bumper, and Grab Bar
    Kymco Mongoose 50 - DTZ Exhaust
    Kazuma Meerkat 50

Go Harlen!!! Lots of luck to Natalie, and mechanic Dee Manshack!!!! From what hear, Pat Brown is going to be smokin this year. It's sure going to be exciting!!! But the "amateurs" are going to put on a show, too, so it's all going to be fun to watch! Can't make it to Cali, but counting the days for Oak Hill !!!
    check out www.jandjracing.com for LOTS of race action pics, and get ATV Games, puzzles, resources and more at www.atvroundup.com

ride safe, ride hard, have fun

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast