Thread: FMF Nationals

FMF Nationals

i was wondering if anyone here runs any of these races and could ya help me out? i am wanting to run the FT race at Taylorville Illinois in June. does anyone know what i have to do to run it? i will have AMA card by then. i also know i will need to buy/borrow flat track tires. what else would it involve? i have ran MX there before so i am familar with basic rules of the track etc....

thanks

Hey where are you located. Im about 1.3 hrs north from there. In Pekin,IL
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

i am about 35-40 minutes north of Quincy on the Missouri side. ever heard of Kahoka MO or Keokuk Iowa? i am right by them.

o ok I will be watching the race. You will most likley need kill switch and tires.
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

race

yae i knew about kill switch. got to buy one for new quad before the MX starts. i am going to need some tires though for sure. i been looking to see if anyone has some i can borrow but not around here. there all a bunch of hard arses with stuff like that. see if i help them when they need it!!! but some would if they had an extra set. no need to waste money for one show.

you will need tires, kill switch, nerf bars, sway-bar.

and dont get your hopes up about anyone letting you borrow some tires... these tires wear down about 1/4 or more every race...
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

i kinda figured the tires. dont have a sway bar wish i did though. if i like doing this, ill probably make a change from MX to FT i have the quad set up for MX now, all i need really is a set of tires. kill switch, nerfs, all the rest of the good stuff i have. i may be able to have a buddy of mine make a custom sway bar for it. hes a fabricating fool when it comes to things like that!

hey trust me... TT is one the biggest thrills ever! i changes from MX to TT this past year... i freakin love it... ballin into a sweeper at about 60-70mph hawlin some major arse is a thrill like no other... i think you'll love it... i still ride MX practicing.. but i'm not Racing MX till i can get some major sponsors
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22