Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #1 - SpeedWorld MX - Phoenix, AZ

Smile SpeedWorld AZ Worcs round 1 2006

The 2006 Worcs series kicked off the first round in Arizona, at a track called Speed Word. The opening round showed much promise for the rest of the series with 424 entries for the weekend.

The track was a combination of Motorcross, the vet track, and also some desert. With the track running at about 5 miles long. The motorcross section consisted of a few jumps including a step-up, a step-down, and a table top.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The track also consisted of a long woop section, that most just singled the entire way through.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Walking through the pits, Josh Frederick was set up, but he was no where to be found. It seemed that he and his family has taken a trip to the zoo, to feed the giraffes. He told us that he has to keep the family happy.
    Brittany #23

Josh Frederick with his family.
    Brittany #23

The open pro class was lining up, and talking amongst them selves.
    Brittany #23

Mike Cafro was there, and was ready to race.
    Brittany #23

Last years Worcs Champion, was also there. Doug Eichner was hoping to take home the win in both the open pro class, and the pro class.
    Brittany #23

The open class was off..... and it was Doug Eichner grabbing the holeshot.

Logan Holladay, who we expected to be running in the front has some problems off the lines and started about thirty seconds behind everyone.
    Brittany #23

As they came around for the first lap, it was Doug Eichner out front.
    Brittany #23

John Shafe was running in the second place.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast