Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: national caliper mx-z45

national caliper mx-z45

o3' motor with o4 gusseted and powdercoated frame and subframe, with full rossier engineering built 455, hotcams, and rossier exhasut,houser plus 3"longtravel front end, with elka long travel quadruple rate shocks, houser plus 1" steering stem,tag handle bars with foldable asv levers and easy pull clutch cable, denton adjustable steering dampner,ac bumper, BRAND NEW itp front rims with brand new tip holeshots, pro armor fat peg nerfs with heelgaurds, BRAND new yellow laker plastics, with nacs racing seat and cover, pro armor skid plate, hiper rear wheels with blue rings and new mx razrs, houser plus 1.25" swingarm, dura blue plus 2" axel, lonestar waved brake rotor, also lots more of little things im forgettin about. quad comes with stocks motor parts new cam chain and flatsided keighman carbuerator

This quad will run with any 450 out there!

I HAVE TONS OF PICS OF THE QUAD JUST TAKEN, ID BE GLAD TO EMAIL THEM TO ANYONE UPON REQUEST.
    $5500 o.b.o
    thanx to: JANSSEN MOTORSPORTS, my DAD, mikes engine works,fmf racing, factory 909, alloy mx, 4 play racing, kand k atv, nacs racing, socal racing, decal mx, and gaerne footwear and my brother KYLE #100!!!

99 400EX
    Mods:

Your gonna have to find out the Hard Way.
    And if you dont know what that means (come
    ride with me)

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (118.4 KB, 446 views)
    thanx to: JANSSEN MOTORSPORTS, my DAD, mikes engine works,fmf racing, factory 909, alloy mx, 4 play racing, kand k atv, nacs racing, socal racing, decal mx, and gaerne footwear and my brother KYLE #100!!!

• File Type: jpg 2.jpg (79.1 KB, 435 views)

• File Type: jpg 3.jpg (87.0 KB, 428 views)

• File Type: jpg 4.jpg (84.2 KB, 425 views)

are you interested in trades sure looks like a nice quad im also from wisconsin i can offer a trade for a 2003 ski doo snowmobile
    -SOLD-
    Suzuki LTR450
    Rossier
    DWT
    Quad Tech
    Maxxis
    Pro Design
    Laeger
    Motowoz
    Yanna Racing #168
    wanting to win doesnt make a winner,hating to lose makes a winner

sorry, im only interested in selling it at this time

part out?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast