Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GNCC in Missouri

GNCC in Missouri

I can't wait!
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

God, I can !!!!
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

Re: GNCC in Missouri

Originally posted by scramblerracer
    I can't wait!
    I cant wait either. This will be my first gncc. What class you racing in the MO series?
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

im ready for any type of racing, i will either race A or B, depending on how i do in mhsc open A

Originally posted by Bonnie Cook
    God, I can !!!!

Like the name change Congradulations

Its gotta be closer than Texas thougth

I cant wait eather my mom already has the friday before off work so we can get there early might be racing four stroke b but i dont know yet depends on if i get a new quad or not.
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

I will race Stock- haven't made up my mind on Class yet. Afternoon A/B or Morning C. I want to see the results from a few races this year to make my decision.
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Bonnie, It should be worth it!!!!!! I was visiting my cousin that lives in branson, and we drove over to a riding park really close to the race track, and looked around. It will be alot like TX as far as the track, besides the dirt is still brown if u can find any in all that rock.

Hey Watts16, If u want man u can pit beside us, just get ahold of me a little closer to the time of the race, and if u need somthing our pit guys and girls could help u out as well.
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

i'll be there in the Junior class

Originally posted by markk
    Bonnie, It should be worth it!!!!!! I was visiting my cousin that lives in branson, and we drove over to a riding park really close to the race track, and looked around. It will be alot like TX as far as the track, besides the dirt is still brown if u can find any in all that rock.

Hey Watts16, If u want man u can pit beside us, just get ahold of me a little closer to the time of the race, and if u need somthing our pit guys and girls could help u out as well.
    Ok cool. Thanks man.
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast