Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kasea Gussets

Kasea Gussets

Does anybody have any pictures of a Kasea frame that has been gusseted?
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

I can get you some pics tomorrow of where I gusseted ours.I don't know if I got all the right spots cause I didn't have anything to go by but i put them where I knew would help.

Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
    I can get you some pics tomorrow of where I gusseted ours.I don't know if I got all the right spots cause I didn't have anything to go by but i put them where I knew would help.

Thanks Jason that would be a big help
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Yes I just bougth a gusset kit also threw lakeside An would like to see where their add to , Thanks

Here's some pics of ours. We got it from Jon Andersen. I have yet to see another kit as complete as this one. It is on an 05' Kasea 90 frame.It has custom formed pieces for the swingarm support as well as 1/4 in. angle iron running behind the horizontal tube above the swingarm pivot that you can't really see in the pics. It also comes with double motor mounts and plenty of other pieces. It all went together great and makes a big difference. If anyone wants one just shoot me a pm and I'll get you the info, and please noone chime in with their opinions on Jon. This kit rocks!
    Brandon Waltz #11

Big thanks to Tittle Brothers Racing, RC Motorsports, RK Chains, SixSixOne and WeaponMX.

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

From the front: a plate behind the steering stem, plates where the angle tube meets the upright tube at the halfway point and plates at the bottom of the steering stem.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brandon Waltz #11

Big thanks to Tittle Brothers Racing, RC Motorsports, RK Chains, SixSixOne and WeaponMX.

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

From the side: Heavily reinforced swingarm and exhaust area due to the frame being pushed out to accomodate the bigger exhaust. You can also just make out the top of the angle iron above the swingarm pivot and also the doubled up motor mounts.
    Brandon Waltz #11

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

more gussets on the chassis:
    Brandon Waltz #11

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

another shot of the motor mounts and the gussets on the upper frame rail, also you can make out the angle iron on the backside of the motor mount tube that follows the entire contour of the tubing.
    Brandon Waltz #11

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

That gusset kit looks really beefy compared to the one I bougth The one I got none of the pieces are larger than a pack of cigarettes . We`ll put her on since thats what we got. Thanks for posting pictures It really helped out . looks good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast