Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: should i get a banshee??

Hybrid View

should i get a banshee??

when the spring coms should i sell my 300ex and buy a used banshee cause i love them but idk what i should do thanx for the help

I'd do it, Banshees arent anything that people make them to be, They handle nice and the power is great its not unpredictable at all, Hands down the most comfterble quad I've ever had bar location and seat etc is spot on.
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Get a shee!!!!

what about reliability how often do u do top ends and all that whats the price range for a used shee thats not beatin to crap thanx

Ive seen banshees going for between 2000-3500 bucks lately. These quads are very dependable, dont let anyone tell you different. As long as you maintain the quad you will not have problems, Expect to rebuild a banshee every year or 2. My bike has had a topend for AWHILE and its still great.

I payed 3,200 for my 2001 stock shee,and the top end is original; I have no problems with it at all they are great bikes just as reliable as Hondas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    01 250ex 01 banshee 05 yfz 450

They are very dependable. You can usaully start them within 2 kicks. As long as it is taken care of, jetted correctly, regular oil changes, clean air filter, the same things as any other quad, it will last a long time.

Originally posted by Mxjunkie
    I'd do it, Banshees arent anything that people make them to be, They handle nice and the power is great its not unpredictable at all, Hands down the most comfterble quad I've ever had bar location and seat etc is spot on.
    what are you talking about banshees arnt comfterble go ride for an hour and see how you thumb feel or ur back only has a good soft seat
    nate butler i am 17 years of age
    Drag raptor w/ a ssr drag racing 690 motor, +8 swinger, 48mm lectron carb, full ti yoshi, fullbore,skat-track,billet,K&N, chrome, acura cold air intake

july 1993 300zx twin turbo : )

ford escape decked out
    ebay number 260001429671

what are you talking about banshees arnt comfterble go ride for an hour and see how you thumb feel or ur back only has a good soft seat
    Im sure hes ridden a banshee more than you and he knows what hes talking about. I also think it deffinatly has be the most comfortable quad

I rode my banshee for 3 days at Rausch creek non stop 10 am till about 6 or 7 when the tracks closed and if you ask me it was a nice ride the entire time.
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast