Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exteme Pro Shark 70

Exteme Pro Shark 70

Are these any good?
    Does anyone have one and has anyone seen one at a race and how well do they do?

Im deciding on the Kasea, E-ton70, or Pro Shark.
    Or buying a done up used race mini already.

I got to see one at the Texas GNC. It looks like an OK quad. FYI: It was not raced as they don't have enough in the states to be AMA legal..YET
    The front end seems to work well by pushing on it. No bump steer.
    The rear suspension is a bit different. It has the rear shock horizontal with tubes comming up from the swingarm to connect.

As far as choices, the new mini's with the dual a-arms are a much better product that the single a-arm of the past.
    Another option for you would be the Aasco from Eastside Motorsports in Mesa AZ. Dual a-arms and a water cooled motor. I also seen them run at both the CA and TX. GNC's.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

We have an Extreme Pro 70 built for GNCC'S ...........My 8 year old really likes it.....We have it ported, Pipe & Clutch kit. It really runs much better than stock form and I think there is some more left in it.

Blaine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks 2012 Sponsors

GNCC & AWRCS #498

GT Thunder
    Hetrick Racing
    World Of Wheels
    XCountry Photos
    FMF, ODI, RK & EVS
    IMS, Twin Air, & Power Madd
    Family (RIP PAPA Paul) & Friends

2011 GNCC Schoolboy Novice Champion
    2011 AWRCS Sport Champion
    2010 AWRCS 250 Champion & Youth Overall #1
    2008 & 2009 GNCC 0-90 Mod 8-11 2nd Place
    2007 GNCC 0-70 CVT Champion

In reply to your post;

The quad that the other reply was refering to was the Xtreme Typhoon .....It will be out around the first of May or around that time. As far as the Pro-Shark goes......I've worked on most of the mini quads made,and I used to think the Kasea was the "Cat's meow"......at least as a race bike.Not any more...The Pro - Shark really has probably the straightest,best geometry,best welded chassis out of all of the scooter engined mini's.The swingarn isn't that strong,but they have the best overall "do-able" package.With a +1 swingarm,and and my +4 a's with a set of Elka's on the front and rear ,we produced a really great handling quad.
    Kenny at K-fab

PRO-SHARK 90
    Attached Images Attached Images

PRO SHARK 90

I've been on the hunt lately, myself. I've already got an Xtreme Pro 100 and been pretty happy with it. However, it hasn't had the hardest workout with my daughter riding it. I've been looking for a step up for my son. He's been riding an 84 LT50 and is beyond it's rigid framed capabilities. As he says, "I need some 'spension!" I went with the Pro 100 because it had the most kid friendly suspension I could find 2 years ago. Everything else was either too little or too hard.
    I've gotten a lot of info about the Typhoons recently. If it comes over anywhere near the machine that was sent to China to copy, it should be the top dog in the market for those that aren't willing to dump $7500 in a Cobra. As K-Fab said, the 90 is s'posed to arrive in mid-April and the 70's are slated for mid-May- so I was told by Xtreme yesterday.
    As for the Pro Sharks, they are being dis-continued. I was told they are sold out of the 90's and only have blue and ?orange? left in the 70's. The 70 is a little pricey at $2495. Especially considering the Typhoons are rolling in at 1899 for the 70 and 1999 for the 90!! The typhoon uses Xtreme's pitbike motor, so no reverse. But that's good for weight, just over 200lbs before it went to China! Here's a pic of the prototype 125- drool, drool!
    '03 Cannondale- Made in the USA (For awhile, anyway)
    '05 KFX400 for riding with the kids
    '05 DRZ400S for taking the street to the trail

'08 DRR90 wc
    '0? Extreme Pro100
    '85 BW80 for teaching the 2 wheel action
    '84 LT50 Gotta' start somewhere!

For some reason, the pic didn't make it.
    '03 Cannondale- Made in the USA (For awhile, anyway)
    '05 KFX400 for riding with the kids
    '05 DRZ400S for taking the street to the trail

'08 DRR90 wc
    '0? Extreme Pro100
    '85 BW80 for teaching the 2 wheel action
    '84 LT50 Gotta' start somewhere!

Where can one order a typhoon 90cc? I'm looking to get two. I have a 10yr girl and 6yr boy. Would I need a 70cc for my son? He races mx dirtbike right now.

My daughter saw the quads racing last year at one of my son's events and wants to race. Would the typhoon 90cc be a good start for her?

Thank you all in advance.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast