Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To young to race

Unhappy To young to race

Well im 13 and have a 400ex, i decided to get it and get really good on it and start racing when im 16, because it was either that or get a Sportrax 90 or lt80 and soup it up. Anyway i REALLY wanna race and i dont wanna sell my 400ex for a 90. Are there any Hare Scrambles or anything where the people arnt concearned about your age? (im not a bad rider but i dont care if i come in last place, im not expecting a miracle)
    Paul

Are you wanting to race XC or MX? Call up local non-GNC tracks and ask about age requirements, alot of tracks will let you ride your 400EX in a race at 13.

Linesvill Pa Pymatuning HoleSHot Raceway Is where i race im 15 and own a 300ex that is for sale Orginization CRA, The cra does not care if your 2 inches tall 400 pounds and Retarded you can hop on any bike of your choice and race it what im saying is check out some CRA tracks.

2 inches? 400lbs?retarded? r u sure? FINNALY a race track that will fit my needs! J/P i thought the people didnt really care but i wanted to make sure thanks!
    Paul

basicaly any not AMA sanctioned event , i rememer when walden mx in Ny held a NEATV or somthing like that last year and u could be any age
    z400on order ac dirt screen bumper ac pro pegs tag t2s trail tech bar clamps-soon a lsr axel

KX125 pro circuit top triple clamps w/bar mounts,Pro Circuit Platuium pipe, Pro Circuti Shorty silencer, renthal twin walls moto tasinari v force reed cage, one industries graphics, black rear # plates

yah i've wanted to race for a very long time and still want to and the thing is i've 6'2 180lbs and have a lot of dirt bike and quad expericence and I can't race a quad but a 16 year old midget 100lb midget can race a 500 quad racer with no quad experience. Oh well i'll be 16 next febuary and I won't have to worry about it.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

400ex

i am 15 and race ama sanctioned events i started when i was 14 i went to the reace and got an ama application and when the asked for id i just said i was new at this and didnt no i needed it and they let me get my ama card and race
    but i looked like i was 16

Lol. It shouldnt matter about your age, so long as your parent signs something.
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

I've practiced at a track a few times when I was 15, but I didn't race for my first time till I was 16. I think it's crazy that you have to be 16 to ride anything over a 90! When I was 15, I was 6 feet tall and my 300ex was to small for me. A 90 looks like a Hotwheels toy compared to a 300ex, so there is no way in **** I could have ridden one of those. It would be more dangerous riding a quad when your knees hit the handlebars. Luckily I'm 17 now (just turned 17 yesterday) and everyone says I look older than that, so I don't have to worry about having a parent sign somethihng so that I can race, because my parents don't ever go to my races (I guess they get scared everytime I hit a jump).
    3D RACING

01 300ex - SOLD
    02 Cannondale - SOLD
    03 YZ 250F - My current racer
    86 Honda Passport Scooter - Still Kickin

photos.yahoo.com/douwe71 <-- PICS

Don't read this!

Re: 400ex

Originally posted by chris4w18847
    i am 15 and race ama sanctioned events i started when i was 14 i went to the reace and got an ama application and when the asked for id i just said i was new at this and didnt no i needed it and they let me get my ama card and race
    but i looked like i was 16
    thats how it is around here with the ama they dont really care or pay attention to the rules. just sign up and race. i saw a 12yr old on a 400ex once.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast