Thread: Keep this section alive.

Keep this section alive.

"Well, you guys asked for it, so I added it to see how well it takes off, but keep it active or I will be forced to desolve it back into other ATVs."

Well, this is what the admin. said, so guys... keep this section going.

Yup, we definitely need to keep it alive! I found out about it today and its sure not the last time im coming back!

k, here's a pic of a banshee...lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

another...
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

if anyones seen the crankenstein video, this is crankenstein:
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

this bike ran a 3.77 in 300ft dirt
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

It's good that they have a Banshee section here. It seems like there is a lot of people with Banshees, and many people don't have the knowledge to keep a Banshee running right, so having this section helps keep people from having to go inbetween several different sites. I know it was a hassle for me when I had my 400EX and Banshee, had to monitor two different sites keeping up with my info.

And as for that Crankenstine video, I haven't seen it or even heard of it, so could you post a link for the vid? I'd love to see that thing scream.
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

Originally posted by Toadz400
    It's good that they have a Banshee section here. It seems like there is a lot of people with Banshees, and many people don't have the knowledge to keep a Banshee running right, so having this section helps keep people from having to go inbetween several different sites. I know it was a hassle for me when I had my 400EX and Banshee, had to monitor two different sites keeping up with my info.

And as for that Crankenstine video, I haven't seen it or even heard of it, so could you post a link for the vid? I'd love to see that thing scream.
    here ya go

http://www.dunereview.com/videos/k&t750cc.wmv
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450