Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see those banshees

Originally posted by Tri-valleyracin
    nice banshee how dose that thing handle?
    It handles great! I have been racing it like that since '02 and have never had any problems with it. It is really well balanced, jumps and corners great.....I wouldn't have it any other way!

Originally posted by race-a-holic
    Not a clear picture,but I think it's pretty cool.
    Here's a better picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The wife and I both have banshees.What else is there?

race-a-holic, r those shearer inframes?
    2009 yfz450r. Pro quad performance ported head with web cams. Bored thorttle body. Trinity tuner. Sparks full exhaust. Pro armor nerfs n bumper. Tag bars. Powder coated swinger. More....

Bike is for sale

Yes they are.I actually sold them.I'm switching to CPI out of frames.The shearers were an awesome pipe,but I've never tried a set of out of frames.Also,the guy doing my porting really likes CPI's.I might end up hating the new pipes,but I'm just curious.

im wanting to get some inframes and not sure if i want cpis or shearer, how much did you sell em for
    2009 yfz450r. Pro quad performance ported head with web cams. Bored thorttle body. Trinity tuner. Sparks full exhaust. Pro armor nerfs n bumper. Tag bars. Powder coated swinger. More....

Bike is for sale

The cheapest I found the shearers for was at passion racing.com.I think they sell them for just under $400 chromed.Shearer offers to types of chrome.They have chrome and show chrome.I had the regular chrome.It's ok.Not the greatest though.Toomey,CPI chrome is alot better.The shearer pipes are awesome on a ported banshee.Make sure you get the right o-rings.I tried stock o-rings,and they leaked something awful.I've seen some scary fast banshees with cpi's.Different people swear by both pipes.I'll probably buy CPI's for my wife's banshee if we ever have it ported.I didn't help your decision any did I?Both pipes would probably do best with ported cylinders.

right now i have t5s on stock stroke and bore, stock portin, but if i move to the city, ill be close to the dunes so im gonna get an aggressive dune port, i guess the t5s would hold up well for that, but not have as much potential as some cpis

Bike is for sale

Motofast 2-1 exhaust all that way!

Actually the T-5's are great for ported cylinders.Seen some very fast banshees with them.Probably should buy a set of bigger carbs.The T-5's should be good enough.You might gain some extra hp. with the other pipes,but having the bike dialed in is actually more important than just a set of pipes.When I had my shearers,I was actually beat twice by banshees with T-5's.Hope this helps.

yeah, it helps, never hurts to hear ppls experience, i have stock carbs now, and am runnin sand skate 2's, they suck, banshees whipped my ***, kept up with most 450s, im tryin to get some haulers b4 next time and then itll be a diff story i hope

Bike is for sale

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast