Thread: Anyone ever deal with granitegear beware

Anyone ever deal with granitegear beware

Anyone ever deal with Granitegear on e-bay , Sell`s an makes A-arms an stems for kasea`s an e-ton`s ? We bougth a 2+ stem from him dec. 12th payed pal same day an still no show on the stem . E-mailed him 3 times with no reply back. Alls I want is our steering stem I would still leave him ok feedback . Just want Kasea an E-ton owners to beware Of granitegear

Re: Anyone ever deal with granitegear beware

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Anyone ever deal with Granitegear on e-bay , Sell`s an makes A-arms an stems for kasea`s an e-ton`s ? We bougth a 2+ stem from him dec. 12th payed pal same day an still no show on the stem . E-mailed him 3 times with no reply back. Alls I want is our steering stem I would still leave him ok feedback . Just want Kasea an E-ton owners to beware Of granitegear
    Thanks for the heads up. I just told a friend of mine I say some A-arms and Simngarms on ebay and that was the company. I will have to let him know.

didn't he pull the trigger on arms yet? I thought he said he picked up a set.
    Charlie Don't Trike

85' ATC 350X
    85' YTM 225DR
    85' ATC 250SX
    85' ATC 200X
    84' ATC 200 autoX
    85' ATC 70
    85' YT 60
    83' ALT 50

Ive checked his feedback an he sold an received good feedback for 8 items since I bougth the stem , But won`t reply back to me on the stem I payed asp when auction ended . I won it for 78.00 an he put more on there but raised his starting price If he`s mad because it didnt bring that much it aint my fault . My high bid was over a 100.00 I ain`t saying he`s a bad seller but we`re getting the shaft just use caution when buying from this guy.

i was checkin out the stuff on ebay and was thinking of getting one of those stems you should be able to get a phone # to resolve the issue
    i was lookin to get a new set of arms too but now im cautious
    Dwayne

Originally posted by maggiesboy
    didn't he pull the trigger on arms yet? I thought he said he picked up a set.
    Hey Bill, He bought my Hetrick +3's from me. I ordered a set of Dual's from Rath racing. Should be he really soon. I also bought another quad but I will have to bring it down after I get is in hand. It's being shipped from PA....

Re: Anyone ever deal with granitegear beware

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Sorry to hear that,thats sucks!

I do know of a person who had Dual Aarms if your intrested,we will be getting as set for ourselves and this person is very reputable. WRH racing has a set going on his Sons mini I would call Billy and alk to him about them. I hear they are a good price too.
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Talked to someone tonigth thanks to atvriders who seen the post An talked to the granitegear an guaranteed my stem by 1st of next week , He`s had e-bay troubles an getting them worked out So I feel better Just keeping everybody up to date An thank god for atvriders an computers , Problem solved

You have 45 days from purchase with Paypal to file a dispute, keep that in mind if it doesn't arrive.
    Brandon Waltz #11

Big thanks to Tittle Brothers Racing, RC Motorsports, RK Chains, SixSixOne and WeaponMX.

Brandon's Sponsorhouse