Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: polished thunmb throttle...

McDowell WV, 5 min, away from Va,and about 1 hour away from bluefield

polished thunmb throttle...

Hey I polished my thunmb throttle and it looks great!!!! I tryed sanding it at first but it was taking too long so I went and got a steel brush... Brushed the paint off and then used the old 180 grit to fine it out some, used the mothers and WOW!! It is awesome...

post some pics man

i just took mine to the steel brush. it looks alright...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Chrome
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Originally posted by 400exRacerX
    Chrome

are those polished or powder coated?
    00" 400EX
    Full Big Gun Exhaust 'Race', Dyno jet kit (stage 2), K&N air filter, Blue Maier plastic w/ Front Race cut gas tank cover, Nacs seat cover, AC front bumper (chrome), AC Propeg Nerf bars (Black nets), Renthal 'ATV Racer' Handlebars and ultra light 36 tooth rear sprocket, DG full body skid plates and DG a-arm skids, D.I.D 520 chain, Gunnar kill switch, Raptor Adjustable pull clutch lever and purch, ATV pro grips, (19/6/10 Holeshot MX tires, 18/11/8 Turf Tamers both mounted on Douglas Aluminum .190's,)some polished stuff, Removed snorkel and filter cover.

Originally posted by Punk13rym

uhhhh there chromed.......

lol yeah its pretty self explainitory.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Originally posted by Punk13rym

eh...
    The Sauce, Tweeter, and Crappy

http://cs-hacks.tk
    Pics of stuff
    www.fletchtrick.com (Engine Builder)
    Head of the EXriders Mafia

McDowell WV, 5 min, away from Va,and about 1 hour away from bluefield
    Sorry no digi camera and no scanner.... But you can get a pretty good idea at how it looks in the 300ex pic....

i used an orbital sander and motheres alum polish
    my yellow 2002 400ex has acnerfs with black nets,procircuit t-4 ,header+slipon,k&n chrome filter+jetkit 160mj and 40 pilot jet, , , renthal bars,full ac under belly skid plate and mud screen bumper,factory effex graphics+seat cover,black outerwears shockcovers,cut fenders,j&l parking brake block off itp .190 rims with 6 ply razors ,no air box lid , new black omf oil cooler air scoops. ebc sintured metel brake pads,tm design black chain slider polished throttle cover.polished side case and oil filter cover, works tripple rates w/ressies

Are the throttle cover and heat sheild aluminum or steel? If it's steel wont they rust now that the paint is off?
    2001 400ex,K&N filter and power kit, Renthal bars, MSR Domiator clutch, Scott grips, Acerbis handgaurds, Moose skid plate, PRM baja front bumper,PRM rear grab bar, Maier plastic a-arm,oil, brake and bottom armor, Trail-tech speedo, Sand Skate I for sand,GCD scoops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast