Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whos getting one first?

whos getting one first?

anyone on the waiting list?

if so when are you getting yours?

im a die hard honda man, but this machine excites me cause i know every other manufacurer will have to step it up!!!

THANKS SUZUKI!

Competition is great isn't it!?

I've got a deposit on a white one in upstate NY. They say it'll be in by the end of Jan for 7200 OTD. I'm not holding my breath for a Jan delivery though.
    Honda 420EX
    Dist. 3 MX #180
    WNYOA #518
    GNCC #018

mines coming in january im leaning more towrds the end 7200 otd as well in ohio

I am hopeing to have mine in febuary-march.

Originally posted by igmif
    I've got a deposit on a white one in upstate NY. They say it'll be in by the end of Jan for 7200 OTD. I'm not holding my breath for a Jan delivery though.
    Where are you buying it? As usual Cernics is trying to rip me off. I live 15 mins from them and they want around 7800 OTD.
    06 LT-R450

#41 D5

Yoshimura, Fasst co., Fox Shox, Walsh, Cernics, Rath, ITP, Douglass, Baldwin Motorsports

Originally posted by Ridin' Jesse
    Where are you buying it? As usual Cernics is trying to rip me off. I live 15 mins from them and they want around 7800 OTD.
    www.troycitygarage.com They are just north of Albany NY. They're not know for customer service, but they deal all 4 major makes. $500 puts your name on one. They list thiers at $6700, but they have assembly fees, delivery fees, up the @$$ fees plus tax. If you buy from them, DO NOT buy the extended waranty. Get yer quad and go!
    Honda 420EX
    Dist. 3 MX #180
    WNYOA #518
    GNCC #018

already paid $500 deposit on 1st white one they get at Conklin Cycle Center, (conklin ny) dealer says otd for under 7 ( thats what he told my gf...) says they should be in by mid to late jan.
    hmmm.. whats the new month coming up.. oh yea JANUARY!!!!

wtf

Originally posted by Ridin' Jesse
    same here in kansas they want 7400 with oyt taxes and set up fees i guess iam going to go out of state to get mine.
    06 450r 89 lt250r.........<sold 96 300ex

Originally posted by quadguy35
    dealer says otd for under 7 ( thats what he told my gf...) says they should be in by mid to late jan.
    is she hot? cause that might have something to do with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast